Stealth Firecape

Token

On 12/13/2022 at 1:17 PM, bloodpk said:

Working now in mirror mode?

It will work until wave 62, you can switch to stealth injection just for the boss fight, but I recommend doing it all in stealth injection - bans seem to be very low atm

11 hours ago, Mesiphidon said:

Can this do melee only on the fire cape?

It doesn't support melee only fire cape

worked fine all the up to jad then it wont lure or kill the healers away from jad and went through 6 super restores trying to kill jad but the healers heal faster than i could kill.  im also 80 range before range pot and using dragon crossbow with diamond bolt (e) and 70 defences with 70 prayer and +12 prayer bouns    was that just a glitch in the program or is it always that way.  i ran it in injection also  ive used it before before the new owner with lower stats and got 2 fire capes but this time it wouldnt get past jad

Edited by Carollynn11

On 12/17/2022 at 1:16 AM, bloodpk said:

withraw all items drunk 1 superrestore and spam clicked at banking superrestore to put in inv but it is full

Will include a check for the bank interface shortly

On 12/20/2022 at 4:26 AM, Carollynn11 said:

worked fine all the up to jad then it wont lure or kill the healers away from jad and went through 6 super restores trying to kill jad but the healers heal faster than i could kill.  im also 80 range before range pot and using dragon crossbow with diamond bolt (e) and 70 defences with 70 prayer and +12 prayer bouns    was that just a glitch in the program or is it always that way.  i ran it in injection also  ive used it before before the new owner with lower stats and got 2 fire capes but this time it wouldnt get past jad

Did it use protect from melee during the fight? Was this only on one attempt, or on all attempts?

On 12/21/2022 at 3:59 AM, bloodpk said:

Had one problem the most of time 

standing in the middle of 2 npc clicked on minimap left to one of them and directly to the right one 

the only reason of my Deaths there

Need to be fixed 

What kind of npcs? Is the right one a lvl 180 meleer?

On 12/21/2022 at 6:21 AM, scrubkin2013 said:

Can we get a response from the owner of this script? I would like to buy, but no trials and many issues and reports of this failing. 

Should be working, let me know if you have any issues