Progamerz Giants' Foundry

progamerz

On 12/3/2023 at 4:33 PM, gosubear said:

Thanks! as the rewards are a 1 time purchase, its not the most urgent thing! Something i noticed as well is that it spam clicks (every couple of seconds) at the lava pool. And it doesnt seem to do that to any other activity. Maybe its something that needs to be done but when i played manually. it seems to only need the 1 click to start and then 1 click for the "yellow" box progress improvement thing.

Sorry for the late reply, but it does that cause if u notice the temps start increasing/decreasing fast/tick if u stay idle after clicking once, so that is to slow it down and make the script more accurate

Hi! Great script I love it! Gets the job done very accurate, no problems at all.

I do miss automatically buy moulds and rewards though here's the list per level on what to buy. Only needs to buy the current level ofcourse, I started at like 65 smithing and bought the level 60 moulds.
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Giants'_Foundry/Mould_List

Some extra paint would also be neat, time to level and EXP left

Script is definitly worth to buy! 

Edited by Failure
  • Heart 1

On 1/4/2024 at 8:54 PM, Failure said:

Hi! Great script I love it! Gets the job done very accurate, no problems at all.

I do miss automatically buy moulds and rewards though here's the list per level on what to buy. Only needs to buy the current level ofcourse, I started at like 65 smithing and bought the level 60 moulds.
https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Giants'_Foundry/Mould_List

Some extra paint would also be neat, time to level and EXP left

Script is definitly worth to buy! 

Hello, the only problem with implementing buying items from store is tracking the reward points that the character has in total.
I'll try checking it again soon and see if things changed around related to points or not

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, progamerz said:

Hello, the only problem with implementing buying items from store is tracking the reward points that the character has in total.
I'll try checking it again soon and see if things changed around related to points or not

Ohh, it's in the interface yeah, you're not able to get text via widgets? Or do you mean like via varbits?