Czar Barrows

Czar

Been usuing a bit and its working fine.

2 points though;

1) It didn't bank my strange icon 

2) It took a last sip of prayer potion to went to tele out (as i had set on my condition) however it was in the middle of fighting one of the brothers so it turned off my prayer first and then went to tele, it hit zeros on me but If it was Dharok, might have been in trouble in this scenario.

Any chance of changing it?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, H3nry said:

Been usuing a bit and its working fine.

2 points though;

1) It didn't bank my strange icon 

2) It took a last sip of prayer potion to went to tele out (as i had set on my condition) however it was in the middle of fighting one of the brothers so it turned off my prayer first and then went to tele, it hit zeros on me but If it was Dharok, might have been in trouble in this scenario.

Any chance of changing it?

1) I'll add support for this, must be a new item or something never heard of it :feels: EDIT: The bot should bank all non-food items, unless you are doing multiple trips (not bank every trip) can you confirm? So the bot should bank this item the next time the player is near a bank. If the bot was near a bank and didn't deposit it, please confirm too <3 

2) Good find, I'll add a handler for this <3 

Yes I am always listening to requests, I will be releasing a new update ASAP :D

All 24 hr trials enabled, enjoy! :D

@Gjert Submitted another update (v32.0), POH tele should work better here 🙏<3 Also gratz on the warspear, almost full loot log :D:D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

1) I'll add support for this, must be a new item or something never heard of it :feels: EDIT: The bot should bank all non-food items, unless you are doing multiple trips (not bank every trip) can you confirm? So the bot should bank this item the next time the player is near a bank. If the bot was near a bank and didn't deposit it, please confirm too <3 

@Gjert Submitted another update (v32.0), POH tele should work better here 🙏<3 Also gratz on the warspear, almost full loot log :D:D 

Thanks for your hard work on this.

A bank run did happen because I was restocked on prayer pots when I checked the bot but the strange icon was still there, i thought maybe I got another but I did check so it appears it just didn't bank it.

I will run the program again for a few hours later today so will see if i can catch the same scenario again.

• Heart 1

10 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks for the update! I'll test it out again and let ya know what's up if I find any other issues.

• Heart 1

On 6/29/2023 at 6:28 AM, Czar said:

Hey @Czar! So the new v32 does improve the chances of me getting from my POH to Barrows through my portal, but it still gets hung up in the same spot after a couple runs. I'll send a snapshot of the log when I get one.

[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:40 PM]: Attempting to use my chosen teleport (house spell portal)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:41 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait up to 15s to reach barrows"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:43 PM]: We're in death's domain, let's leave!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:43 PM]: Gained magic exp with iban's staff, subtracting charges...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:43 PM]: "charges_iban" changed to "657"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:44 PM]: Handling poh exit to bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:44 PM]: Sequence: [1 | (^3Cleanup sequence^7), ]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:44 PM]: Doing barrows exit!! Bank condition: no food tele out method: duel ferox
[INFO][Bot #1][07/01 04:49:44 PM]: Doing barrows exit!! Bank condition: no food tele out method: duel ferox

In 26 runs I had it happen maybe 4 or 5 times. It will teleport to house from ferox, then break standing in the POH. Eventually it will logout for inactivity and end up outside the POH portal and attempt to bank again for runes and try the loop again. 

Edited by Gjert
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, redroostir said:

It just keeps overhead activated the entire time.

I've been going with it for about 700 runs with some issues here and there, but never saw this one.

@Czar I still run into the issue every now and again when teleporting to my POH. I think it for some reason thinks it ended up at Death's Door and then get's lost? 

[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:37 PM]: Found a result for item (Tome of fire) result is preset_eq_item_1_5
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:37 PM]: It should be (5)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:37 PM]: Attempting to use my chosen teleport (house spell portal)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:39 PM]: "last_delay_name" changed to "Wait up to 15s to reach barrows"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:41 PM]: We're in death's domain, let's leave!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:41 PM]: Gained magic exp with iban's staff, subtracting charges...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:41 PM]: "charges_iban" changed to "715"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Handling poh exit to bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Sequence: [1 | (^3Cleanup sequence^7), ]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Doing barrows exit!! Bank condition: no food tele out method: duel ferox
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Handling poh exit to bank...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Sequence: [1 | (^3Cleanup sequence^7), ]
[INFO][Bot #1][07/12 04:14:42 PM]: Doing barrows exit!! Bank condition: no food tele out method: duel ferox

All in all the new version works pretty well though. I didn't have to reset it often. Just green logged barrows at 972 kc!

IMn8jyi.jpg

Edited by Gjert
  • Heart 1