unable to use walking.walk without first loading region with walking.webWalk

pureleaf

I am trying to use walking.walk a relatively short distance (about 50 tiles). The webWalk method uses a very long C shaped path whereas the walking.walk uses a perfect straight more efficient path. There are no obstacles in the way I should mention. I have previously tried using the webEvent.useSimplePath although it is still not a straight path. The problem I am having is getting walking.walk to execute without first running a webWalk to load the region I assume. Is there a way to load the area without first using webWalk? I've also tried getWalking().walkpath() with a static path but it does not seem to function properly, with the player getting stuck on a tile and the walking not progressing properly.

Walker is for local paths only (minimap distance ideally) and webwalk is for multi-region walking. Atm there is no way to load the region, though I am surprised using hardcoded/static paths it's not working, maybe it works but there is a different issue with the script? Show us some code so we can help

hey thanks for the response, for the static path I followed this guide 

although it is rather old and it seems other users are have having similar issues. Say the path contains 5 tiles 7-8 tiles apart, the script will click the first location on the mini map and wait until the player is on the exact tile until clicking to the next position. 90% of the time the character will be a till off, the script will then click the game screen to move the character a tile to position it exactly on the specified tile. So the two main problems I'm having is, the script not clicking on the next position fast enough via the mini map, and the script clicking the screen after the character has stopped to move the character a tile or two to place it directly on the specified tile in the path. @Czar