Lunar Zero to Minnows

Lunar

Great script! been using it a few days now and it works well. couple suggestions though:

Since its a zero to minnows build, it should be configured for lvl 3 accounts. For the most part its good, but ive had a few die:

1) Lumbridge river, occasionally misclicks on the goblin/spider. A "get out of combat" failsafe would be good, or at least a death handler and collect feathers from death.

2) After trawler, one started doing the fishing contest quest and was walking over white wolf mountain and died. No reason to do that, and with ge restocking turned out it should be using teleports regardless. Took a little damage walking from trawler to fishing contest going through the bats at keep le laye and the ardougne mine after i manually teleported back to trawler after it died, so not sure what the script is supposed to do. Teleports and/or food and/or stamina would be good for dodging things as it transversed.

Just a few thoughts :) Otherwise great script.

edit: found something else

Also when it starts trawler, after it pulls out the swamp paste its not closing the bank before webwalking over to the net. At least the first time. Logger says webwalker fail, and it tries to click through the bank which pulls items out which it has to deposit. Might be continuing issues with osbot banking hooks O.o

Edited by Drsalt01

On 12/8/2022 at 11:03 AM, Drsalt01 said:

1) Lumbridge river, occasionally misclicks on the goblin/spider. A "get out of combat" failsafe would be good, or at least a death handler and collect feathers from death.

2) After trawler, one started doing the fishing contest quest and was walking over white wolf mountain and died. No reason to do that, and with ge restocking turned out it should be using teleports regardless. Took a little damage walking from trawler to fishing contest going through the bats at keep le laye and the ardougne mine after i manually teleported back to trawler after it died, so not sure what the script is supposed to do. Teleports and/or food and/or stamina would be good for dodging things as it transversed.

Also when it starts trawler, after it pulls out the swamp paste its not closing the bank before webwalking over to the net. At least the first time. Logger says webwalker fail, and it tries to click through the bank which pulls items out which it has to deposit. Might be continuing issues with osbot banking hooks O.o

Thanks for using my script! I'll take both of these into account and try to find a fix for them!

As for the webwalker, I don't believe that's anything I can fix, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

9 hours ago, Lunar said:

Thanks for using my script! I'll take both of these into account and try to find a fix for them!

As for the webwalker, I don't believe that's anything I can fix, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

Well now that I've seen it more, it looks like its just not closing the bank before trying to click over on the platform. A simple line to force close the bank once it pulls out the swamp paste would fix it.

Also noticed when it goes to the minnow area, about 25% of them try to board the boat before talking to the guy. They just spam click the boat. I have to click on the guy and do the dialogue myself, then its fine.

Another feature that would be good is an option to redeem the minnows for sharks when you get X amount. Could include in CLI too. Would be nice for automating, muling, stuff like that. Would be very epic!! The teleports would be very good, skills necklace, ring of wealth, camelot teleports... stuff like that. That way it can go to GE immediately to resupply and also bypass white wolf mountain. Would only work with P2P and GE enabled. Super beneficial. Thanks for looking at that option :D 

Edited by Drsalt01

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...