Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 1/12/2018 at 11:22 AM, cockroach33 said:

Feeling lucky19.png.7e7070c7d29d2e14e85d8c1f7cae11e0.png

Only 7 kills /h because it was really low lvl acc .

Bot is flawless , only thing that it will not pick up all arrows/bolts when killing skeletons for % loot in tunnel , it will pick up always after it kill last skeleton but not from previous ones .

my near maxxed account is only getting 6.5-7 chests an hour. what gear do you use

19 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Is it possible for it to turn off prayer after killing the last barrow brother? And it always fail to click "Run" and idle for awhile till it finally got it.. 

Using mirror, is this the cause?

No, it isn't possible to configure it to not use protection prayers with remaining prayer points when in the tunnels. Why would you want to anyway?

Regarding run; if it doesn't happen with regular client mode, then yes.

I've never seen it myself, so I don't really know how it fails to click it. And I did test runs yesterday (I always test on injection mode)

13 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

No, it isn't possible to configure it to not use protection prayers with remaining prayer points when in the tunnels. Why would you want to anyway?

Regarding run; if it doesn't happen with regular client mode, then yes.

I've never seen it myself, so I don't really know how it fails to click it. And I did test runs yesterday (I always test on injection mode)

Oh damn. Should be mirror problem then. Sorry for my questions, never did Barrows before.

CPU  98% with 3 accs running close enought  , i'll run it for an hour and see if one of acc will die due to lagg or if i'm able to to run three , was expecting only two so it's surprise .

If i bought this script now will it stop these bots from running ?  Or when does this trial end so i can purchase it ?

By the way i got verac brassy on 1 kc on two acc what are the chances for that to happend ...

Edited by Cat Loaf

12 minutes ago, Cat Loaf said:

CPU  98% with 3 accs running close enought  , i'll run it for an hour and see if one of acc will die due to lagg or if i'm able to to run three , was expecting only two so it's surprise .

If i bought this script now will it stop these bots from running ?  Or when does this trial end so i can purchase it ?

By the way i got verac brassy on 1 kc on two acc what are the chances for that to happend ...

Purchasing the script wont interfere with the current run. But there's no real reason to do it before the trial runs out; it lasts 24 hours from the time I liked your post.

Gz on the simultaneous double :boge: never seen that before

54 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Oh damn. Should be mirror problem then. Sorry for my questions, never did Barrows before.

Either a mirror problem, or potentially an odd rs setting?
Do you have "data orbs" disabled in your game settings? How exactly is it failing to turn on run

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

Purchasing the script wont interfere with the current run. But there's no real reason to do it before the trial runs out; it lasts 24 hours from the time I liked your post.

Gz on the simultaneous double :boge: never seen that before

Either a mirror problem, or potentially an odd rs setting?
Do you have "data orbs" disabled in your game settings? How exactly is it failing to turn on run

It just fail to click the run button and attempt over and over again till it finally get to the correct spot.

Another question, do you bot on Mirror or just the client? Any bans? 

Edited by Tempest

9 minutes ago, Tempest said:

It just fail to click the run button and attempt over and over again till it finally get to the correct spot.

Another question, do you bot on Mirror or just the client? Any bans? 

I don't bot on mirror unless I'm doing mirror specific testing. But that's just personal preference

I don't really bot enough to attract bans in the first place, though.

EDIT: Could you post like a GIF or something of the failing interaction?

Edited by FrostBug

59 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

I don't bot on mirror unless I'm doing mirror specific testing. But that's just personal preference

I don't really bot enough to attract bans in the first place, though.

EDIT: Could you post like a GIF or something of the failing interaction?

Capture.PNG.475567d59ccabbe9eee440f112ab7057.PNG

The cursor, it is trying to click the run button but unable to.