Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Not at this time. I only added it because it was requested on a daily basis tho..

hey i found a small bug, its very specific but it may affect people. Basically lets say all 6 brothers has been killed and its making its way to the chest but has too low hp  and tabs out, when it makes it way back, it goes to any mount and not the one that lead to the tunnel. This may lead it to being stuck, i hope you are able to understand how i worded that, sorry if you dont. 

hey i found a small bug, its very specific but it may affect people. Basically lets say all 6 brothers has been killed and its making its way to the chest but has too low hp  and tabs out, when it makes it way back, it goes to any mount and not the one that lead to the tunnel. This may lead it to being stuck, i hope you are able to understand how i worded that, sorry if you dont. 

^ this

happened to me too, it doesn't crash anymore which is good, but it will dig into one of the tombs and keep trying to get in endlessly. also the cmd was being spammed with adjusting camera, something like that.

Version 1.4.1
- The script now remembers which tomb leads to tunnels after exiting the tunnels prematurely
- It is no longer supported to start the script with all 6 brothers already dead

_____

Thank you guys for the reports, and sorry for imposing additional restrictions upon starting the script.

I will update the "Starting the script" guide in the OP to hopefully avoid too much confusion.

NOTE: This patch is not live just yet!, the SDN manager will have to review it first. Once the patch is live, "version 1.4.1" will be logged in the client console at script start. It should be live within 12 hours at most.

• Like 1

Version 1.4.1

- The script now remembers which tomb leads to tunnels after exiting the tunnels prematurely

- It is no longer supported to start the script with all 6 brothers already dead

_____

Thank you guys for the reports, and sorry for imposing additional restrictions upon starting the script.

I will update the "Starting the script" guide in the OP to hopefully avoid too much confusion.

NOTE: This patch is not live just yet!, the SDN manager will have to review it first. Once the patch is live, "version 1.4.1" will be logged in the client console at script start. It should be live within 12 hours at most.

does it support trident of the seas re-charging?

A new patch is now live that fixes the tunnel solver state in the case of all brothers already being dead.

It's most likely missing an item. Check the console output.

EDIT:

If anyone still experience any problems with client crashes, please see if you can manage to do a screen capture of the client (with console open) and post it here. I still haven't been able to reproduce this problem.

can you post a picture of your inventory for best and longest trips im curious becuase i have a decent setup i would like to know what you use

Theres a bug where at combat with any random brothers it will climb up the floor while fighting and dig back in, this makes the foods and pots wasted until it ran out of food and tele because the brothers will be at full health when it dig back into the tomb. can you check it @FrostBug. might happen to the others :/

post-141165-0-52804800-1441575216_thumb.jpg

Version 1.4.1

_____

Nice thanks for quick response. hopefully it will be reviewed soon! =]

After looting the chest and running back to the surfice gets stuck at puzzle door, keeps going in and out non stop. Happens after a while first it runs smooth.

[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:32:52 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:32:57 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:00 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:00 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:01 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:01 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:05 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:05 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:09 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:09 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:10 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:10 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..
[iNFO][bot #1][09/07 12:33:14 PM]: DEBUG: Interacting with puzzle door..

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)