Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Great script and love it, but sometimes i have noticed that it doesn't deposit all to drops into the bank and will teleport with runes in the inventory when it goes to barrows causing it to have less food  

Is it a type of rune in particular? Also which spells were you using (Combat & Teleports)?

• Like 2

Would this work on an account with all of the quests you have mentioned finished, around 80 range/80 mage/1 def pure? If so I'd love to try this before I buy it!

Give it a shot; started a trial

I haven't had time to update the script much recently; but my exams will soon be over, so I'll get back to work soon enough.

I expect to have a little more time after the 4th of january; and a load of time after the 26th

• Like 1

hey i tried to run script and it wont use hotkeys for some reason https://gyazo.com/2618306d2986c141a07b4652b4cfbc92

Seems like MGI the mirror client developer made the mirror client override certain hotkeys (f2 to f4). This breaks the script, and as such, mirror will be unsupported until this issue is fixed (or until I get time to make a workaround, whichever comes first)

for some reason it wont start. Also its not loading my old preset setups. it will start and just stand there. 

Works fine for me, on standard mode (as the hotkeys fail on mirror).

If you want me to loop deeper into your problems when I have time, please fill in the bug report template.

would be happy to test this script out, looks fantastic but first i need to be sure it works well with my stats

EDIT: The price is perfect also.

started a trial

• Like 1

I attempt to start up the script, it loads and I start the script with my preset setup. The account logs in and then just stands there until osbot freezes and crashes. Since it crashes im unable to look at the logger to see possible errors. No idea why this be be happening as every other bot im running is just fine. 

**Edit -I finished the current run it was on by hand and restarted it at lumby and it seemed to fix the issue.

Edited by Nike

I attempt to start up the script, it loads and I start the script with my preset setup. The account logs in and then just stands there until osbot freezes and crashes. Since it crashes im unable to look at the logger to see possible errors. No idea why this be be happening as every other bot im running is just fine. 

Try running the client in debug mode using the command prompt

• Like 2

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)