Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Whenever the script tries to "tunnel solve", it basically just floods the client with errors and you have to force close the client.

Other than that, it works fine. But it seems to need to tunnel solve often, so yea.

edit: sometimes it will bank before finishing all kills, i'll come back to the client frozen with all brothers killed and regeared, so it seems to be an issue if all of the brothers are killed and it tries to come back to that

hopefully that helps determine the problem

Edited by Mattew

Whenever the script tries to "tunnel solve", it basically just floods the client with errors and you have to force close the client.

Other than that, it works fine. But it seems to need to tunnel solve often, so yea.

edit: sometimes it will bank before finishing all kills, i'll come back to the client frozen with all brothers killed and regeared, so it seems to be an issue if all of the brothers are killed and it tries to come back to that

hopefully that helps determine the problem

Thanks; I'll fix the issue of not dealing with coming back to 6 killed brothers. This too is an issue cased by the update earlier this week :/

Can't withdraw potions from the bank? Gets there, opens the bank and then just sits there, mouse moves occasionally, any ideas?

This can be solved by putting all of your required resources in a seperate tab, including all the dose variations of your selected potion. It's because bank scrolling still does not function in the mirror client.

My client keeps crashing in barrows mounds, anyone else? Mirroed btw

seems to keep crashing in barrows mounds for me too

Can anyone confirm if this is happening only on mirror mode? Haven't been able to reproduce it on the standard client.

Thanks; I'll fix the issue of not dealing with coming back to 6 killed brothers. This too is an issue cased by the update earlier this week :/

This can be solved by putting all of your required resources in a seperate tab, including all the dose variations of your selected potion. It's because bank scrolling still does not function in the mirror client.

Can anyone confirm if this is happening only on mirror mode? Haven't been able to reproduce it on the standard client.

Normal i dont use mirror mode

Just bough the script today. Unfortunately it doesn't open the grave and kill the brother after the account entered the hill with the spade. Its just saying its searching for the tomb or so. Does anyone have an idea ?

Kind regards 

try to clear out all of the brothers and restart it if they're all dead, that seems to fix it for me.

A new patch is now live that fixes the tunnel solver state in the case of all brothers already being dead.

it keeps using the ectofungus without starting the barrows run. you may wanna check it

It's most likely missing an item. Check the console output.

EDIT:

If anyone still experience any problems with client crashes, please see if you can manage to do a screen capture of the client (with console open) and post it here. I still haven't been able to reproduce this problem.

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)