Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

gonna check now, is there any way to add morytania legs 3 as a tele to barrows?

As I've said twice before.

If someone lends me an account that has them, I will check out if its doable within reasonable effort.

The route isn't faster or better than routes that utilize minigame teleport and CW/tabs, so I see no urgent need for this

What about staminas Frost? Sorry for constantly asking about it, but it would be one of the best things that could happen to the script. I'll happily donate something if it gets added.

48711505264126f72bbbf5de52029b1e.png

It's down there.. But it's probably not gonna be soon, since I'm busy with work for the time being.

• Like 1

these are just a few things as i watched the bot go through a barrows run, the mouse hovers over doors a lot moving from the inventory back to the door then once again back to the inventory, and does this about 15 times before finally moving to click the door

never had a problem with the script up until like 2-3 days ago. Main issues ive been seeing is the mouse not responding correctly, and the code saying moving yaw over and over again

It seems as if the mouse is confused on what to do and the delays can cause you to die to dh for example for not being able to use the pot in time

sorry to add so many pictures, im just trying to provide you with as much info as i can

and again above the chest waits about 30 seconds to a minute before changing the angle

post-184685-0-48177900-1440195491_thumb.png

post-184685-0-37229400-1440195495_thumb.png

post-184685-0-37319200-1440195499_thumb.png

post-184685-0-27289200-1440196718_thumb.png

post-184685-0-04938700-1440196945_thumb.png

post-184685-0-14649700-1440197419_thumb.png

Edited by bot2op

these are just a few things as i watched the bot go through a barrows run, the mouse hovers over doors a lot moving from the inventory back to the door then once again back to the inventory, and does this about 15 times before finally moving to click the door

never had a problem with the script up until like 2-3 days ago. Main issues ive been seeing is the mouse not responding correctly, and the code saying moving yaw over and over again

It seems as if the mouse is confused on what to do and the delays can cause you to die to dh for example for not being able to use the pot in time

sorry to add so many pictures, im just trying to provide you with as much info as i can

and again above the chest waits about 30 seconds to a minute before changing the angle

Be sure to reset your camera zoom to default before starting the script

Hello, everytime i start this script it doesnt nothing apart from log me out ???

Reason for stopping is stated in the script log and client console.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)