Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Version 1.3.5
- Fixed re-equipping Crystal Shields after trident recharging
- Fixed an issue with banking dragon med helms used by gear setups
- Rewritten hotkey API to detect customized hotkey layouts

_____
Note that you must have a hotkey assigned for Combat, Inventory, Equipment etc.

_____

Works great! only problem is it moves the cursor over the ectofungus (idk how to spell it). It doesnt select the ectophial first to use it on the fountain. http://prntscr.com/86yyux.

Could I get you to fill out the bug report template found in the first post?

OSBot client version: 2.3.101

Mirror mode (Yes/No): no

Detailed bug description: Cursor hovers the ectofuntus with an empty ectophial in the inventory. (I think the bot uses the ectophial on the ectofuntus, this could be fixed if the bot just gives ~30 seconds after it teles for the character  to auto refill)

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint):I am not sure right now, it is after the bot empties the ectophial to teleport 

Screenshots (If available):

Relevant logs (If available):

Sorry to say, but i dont think that it was this script that got you banned. If you truly got banned after minutes of running it it may have been due to a previous script you ran.

Makes me lol when people actually assume it was the last script they used that got them banned, in this case within a matter of minutes for the first time. Get real. I've used the script for 1500 barrows chests and still going strong. You'd have to be retarded to accomplish something that would get you banned within a matter of minutes.

And to the guy who got banned, it's called a delayed ban. Don't come here and blame this script when you've been hardcore botting something else all week.

edit: Just read his thread where he states he's been farming on 14 accounts. Just wow at the ignorance.

Edited by iDungOwns

Makes me lol when people actually assume it was the last script they used that got them banned, in this case within a matter of minutes for the first time. Get real. I've used the script for 1500 barrows chests and still going strong. You'd have to be retarded to accomplish something that would get you banned within a matter of minutes.

And to the guy who got banned, it's called a delayed ban. Don't come here and blame this script when you've been hardcore botting something else all week.

edit: Just read his thread where he states he's been farming on 14 accounts. Just wow at the ignorance.

I do have 14 accounts that have been banned in the past week. I wasn't saying it was the script, I just said exactly what had happened as it happened. Get that stick out of your ass. No that specific account had not been botted by me at all and had 140 QP and was a level 105 with no priors, the previous owner could have suicide it, I have no idea.. No ignorance here was just letting others know what happened and that I just lost a $700 dollar+ farm in that past week. With a few accounts getting banned today including that one.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)