Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I have it running now thanks guys although I have one issue ; erhaps one of you can help,

when running the barrows brothers, it fights great and does the order but if it fnds the tomb that lets you go to the tunnels befre the order is up, instead of remembering it and carrying on to get the kills, it just keeps trying t get in, checking the sarcophagus, and exting before digging again in ame spot, PLEASE HELp!

EDIT: I have sorted it now thank you for the help guys!

Edited by 1988

been running this or a few hours and have o say it works great!

Would just like to ask for some input however; I am using full mystic and fire bolt at cb 96 with dds spec fr ahrims,

I have about 5m spare to spend however and was wondering if here is a better gear set up for me to use on this for prolonged periods as I am using a TONNE of prayer pots at the moment and was wondering if any more effective ways?

75 att 82 str 75 def 70 prayer 60 mage 10 range

been running this or a few hours and have o say it works great!

Would just like to ask for some input however; I am using full mystic and fire bolt at cb 96 with dds spec fr ahrims,

I have about 5m spare to spend however and was wondering if here is a better gear set up for me to use on this for prolonged periods as I am using a TONNE of prayer pots at the moment and was wondering if any more effective ways?

75 att 82 str 75 def 70 prayer 60 mage 10 range

I'm using 2 doses per chest. But I'm also high in defence. I would suggest to pray only for Dharok, Karil and Ahrim. Also look into Trident staff and use barrow armor for defence.

I'm using 2 doses per chest. But I'm also high in defence. I would suggest to pray only for Dharok, Karil and Ahrim. Also look into Trident staff and use barrow armor for defence.

Could you tell me your setup? I'm maxxed melee and I still use about 1-1.5 doses per chest.

Script version 1.3.2

- Patched Areas for client versions 2.3.88 and later

- Now uses remaining prayer to protect from melee while traversing tunnels

- Added checks to prevent getting stuck from misclicks

Using remaining prayer for protect from melee is the best update. Keep up the good work!

Could you tell me your setup? I'm maxxed melee and I still use about 1-1.5 doses per chest.

I only drink prayer pot at Dharok. I don't use Prayer pot anywhere else.

OSBot client version: 2.3.90

Mirror mode (Yes/No): No

Detailed bug description:

So if you have prayer point left at the chest. The bot will deactivate it and reactivate it. So maybe if you can do a checkup before deactivating it and enabling it right after it would make the bot less bot like.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): Opening Chest

Screenshots (If available): N/A

Relevant logs (If available): N/A

First time being that lucky :D  (2k chest +) 

NpbcF5u.png

Edited by frozen8

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)