Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

hey shakur u always post round here so im just wondering whether you use mirror client or injection client for this script?

Injection, I got banned after 600 chests and like 3 weeks of botting. I botted for a long time with not many breaks but overall this script is highly profitable. Either way I am not sure mirror client is supported, if so I don't see why mirror client wouldn't be a bad idea. I just used injection due to the fact mirror client was buggy. In the future, I plan on using injection due to the amount of accounts I am running. 

hey just bought the script and it looks amazing! having a problem with the setup though. i've filled out all GUI correctly (atleast i think i have). the script travels to barrows. enters verac's mound. then uses range on my salamander instead of mage. then opens sarcophagus does one attack and uses ectophial. im really confused at what ive done wrong.

thanks

hey just bought the script and it looks amazing! having a problem with the setup though. i've filled out all GUI correctly (atleast i think i have). the script travels to barrows. enters verac's mound. then uses range on my salamander instead of mage. then opens sarcophagus does one attack and uses ectophial. im really confused at what ive done wrong.

thanks

You should have the correct attackstyle selected when you set up the equipment in the GUI

If it teleports early, it should state the reason for doing so in the console and log file, check that out

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)