Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

is it possible to tele with ''kharyrll tab''? so you dont need to build a portal in ur house

Really? Well.. I suppose I can add it

Just to make sure; since you might be the only one who'd use it

You're aware that they're untradable and cost 10.000 BH points per tablet?

Also, there would be no means of restoring prayer on that route

Edited by FrostBug

Version 1.1.18
- Added timeouts to multiple actions in the tunnels
- Reverted to a "calmer" staircase interaction

______

Note that I have not forgotten about the updates I mentioned previously; but I've a different script project I want to finish first. The updates are still scheduled for getting implemented in the near future

Just a suggestion. Once I get 75 magic and 70 defence I'll easily be able to do multiple chests per run, but until then I'd rather not risk running out of food. I'm noyl able to easily do 1 chest a run, so there is about an 8 minute idle time at the bank while I wait for the minigame port. Is there any way to add some tasks to do while idle? Fletching bolts, alching.. something that doesn't take up much inventory and can be started and resumed quickly? The script could do it for a random time up until about a minute till the port is ready, and then fill the inventory and attempt to port until it's ready.

Overall, an amazing script. Ran it for a few days now on and off, got a spear and a bunch of cheaper items so far. Thanks a bunch for this!

Just a suggestion. Once I get 75 magic and 70 defence I'll easily be able to do multiple chests per run, but until then I'd rather not risk running out of food. I'm noyl able to easily do 1 chest a run, so there is about an 8 minute idle time at the bank while I wait for the minigame port. Is there any way to add some tasks to do while idle? Fletching bolts, alching.. something that doesn't take up much inventory and can be started and resumed quickly? The script could do it for a random time up until about a minute till the port is ready, and then fill the inventory and attempt to port until it's ready.

Overall, an amazing script. Ran it for a few days now on and off, got a spear and a bunch of cheaper items so far. Thanks a bunch for this!

What are your stats if I may ask :D

Planning on doing this with 62 mage, 50 range and 50 prayer (the lowest stats possible). You've gotten a spear so far? Thats 11M already :D

What are your stats if I may ask biggrin.png

Planning on doing this with 62 mage, 50 range and 50 prayer (the lowest stats possible). You've gotten a spear so far? Thats 11M already biggrin.png

60/60/50 melee 47 prayer 63 range (started at 53) and 73 mage (started at 60). Using rune/mystic/dhide, rune crossbow+mith bolts (used rune arrows before 61), d scim for tunnels and fire blast for melee brothers+karil. Easily 1 chest per run, 2 is probably doable but I'd rather not run out of food halfway through the second chest.

Gotten ~3m in random items and a spear so far in a few days.

Edit: haven't died at all btw. Takes a bit of time to set everything up but it's pretty much flawless for me after I got it going.

Edited by numidia

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)