Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

i just renewed again because this bot is great. A few things i noticed that would maybe make it a little smoother are that it does not always remove prayer after killing the tomb brother when inside the tomb so it will proceed to get the kill count with something like protect from mage until prayer runs out. Another thing is that it seems to have a pretty long delay when inside the tomb trying to kill the monsters. For example, it will kill something for KC then if nothing attacks it to auto retaliate back towards it will wait like 5 seconds or so before trying to attack another monster. I am not sure if this is intentional but i think it would be more human like to try and kill the next monster right after the other or add a random interval to account for human attentiveness. Again great bot and just some simple suggestions i think should be quick adjustments. 

prayer%20bug.png

I came back from 9 minute's to see myself standing and sipping potions with another person who was in tomb botting I think that if this goes unfixed bans will start to happen, but atleast atm no one thinks you can bot barrows. I think and easy fix for this would be a max sip per brother entry into your script as well you mention that you don't have the issue , yet it does because it doesn't affect the scripts running time nor does it close script it just teleports back to bank and restarts, and it doesn't happen all the time so you wouldn't notice if you are afk :) Btw 2 guthan spears last night so if theres anyway I can vouch this 10000000x let me it pays for itself within 3 days max :)

i just renewed again because this bot is great. A few things i noticed that would maybe make it a little smoother are that it does not always remove prayer after killing the tomb brother when inside the tomb so it will proceed to get the kill count with something like protect from mage until prayer runs out. Another thing is that it seems to have a pretty long delay when inside the tomb trying to kill the monsters. For example, it will kill something for KC then if nothing attacks it to auto retaliate back towards it will wait like 5 seconds or so before trying to attack another monster. I am not sure if this is intentional but i think it would be more human like to try and kill the next monster right after the other or add a random interval to account for human attentiveness. Again great bot and just some simple suggestions i think should be quick adjustments. 

Hi, some good suggestions here, thank you. I will take some time to go through all of them.

About the protection prayer in the tunnels; it will switch to protect from melee while getting killcount if you specify it to use it against tunnel creeps in the setup. Just make sure to check the 'do not restore prayer' checkbox for the tunnel creeps.

prayer%20bug.png

I came back from 9 minute's to see myself standing and sipping potions with another person who was in tomb botting I think that if this goes unfixed bans will start to happen, but atleast atm no one thinks you can bot barrows. I think and easy fix for this would be a max sip per brother entry into your script as well you mention that you don't have the issue , yet it does because it doesn't affect the scripts running time nor does it close script it just teleports back to bank and restarts, and it doesn't happen all the time so you wouldn't notice if you are afk smile.png Btw 2 guthan spears last night so if theres anyway I can vouch this 10000000x let me it pays for itself within 3 days max smile.png

According to this image, it was only stuck for 2 seconds :/?

Can you let me have a look at the log file for that run? It's located at your osbot folder in OSBot/Data/FrostBarrows/Logs/

I know it says for 2 seconds but its stalling out after the time period shown I sen't a file to you through a DM but i noticed I'm not the only one with issues ont he prayer renewel :P atleast its not just me and the food issue again xD btw thats flawless proggy last night was 22m with 2 gwsp ;)

Btw can you ask them to unban me from the chat >.>

Does this script support minigame teleport button now? Also I was just wanting to ask if I could get a trial for this. Just for like 24 hours or less so I can test it out over night. If not I'll probably still buy it but I wanted to test it out before I did buy it.

It does support the minigame teleport, yes. That is currently the fastest option

I'll give you a trial in a few

Just bought this script and I love it so far.

Do you plan on adding cb pot support by any chance?

Super attack, def, combat etc.

It's not on the urgent to-do list at this time, since I don't have a lot of time leftover for new features; and this one would take a while to implement.

But if you let me know how you would like to see it implemented (in a simple way preferably), I can queue it on the to-list.

This script is getting stuck using Myreque shortcut at the wall.

Can you post a screenshot? Getting permanently stuck should not be possible; but then again I have not tested this route in a long time.

Thanks

It does support the minigame teleport, yes. That is currently the fastest option

I'll give you a trial in a few

It's not on the urgent to-do list at this time, since I don't have a lot of time leftover for new features; and this one would take a while to implement.

But if you let me know how you would like to see it implemented (in a simple way preferably), I can queue it on the to-list.

Can you post a screenshot? Getting permanently stuck should not be possible; but then again I have not tested this route in a long time.

Thanks

I'll try to get a screenshot if it happens again.

I think implanting just pure/super sets would be fine and have them take a sip after every chest.

Super def alone would help out a lot of low level accounts.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)