Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Version 1.1.3

- Added Dynamic Signatures
- Added support for the Toxic/Swamp trident
- Will now re-equip shields after recharging a trident
- Adjusted some delays related to trident recharge & bank depositing
- Will now stop and log out if the player leaves the barrows area unexpectedly (ROL/Death/Other)

A big thanks to for drawing the beautiful art; mad paint skillz.

To view your Dynamic Signature; use the following URL, and replace "USERNAME" with your osbot username.

http://frostbug.dk/dynsig_barrows.png?username=USERNAME

This URL can be used as an image reference in signatures and posts, like this:

dynsig_barrows.png?username=FrostBug

• Like 1

Version 1.1.4
- Patched a dynamic signature progress issue
- Patched a trident related bug

_____

In regards to the dynamic signature issue; basically stopping the script while in the setup window would add a few years to your run time.

I've tried my best to clean up the DB, and remove the erroneous entries. I will do so again once this new patch goes live.

Umm...now after the boss fights the bot sometimes just sits there mouse fixed on my character and keeps drinking prayer pots....till i click on the stairs.

hmm.. I've never encountered this, so I dont really know what to do about it :/. Was there any relevant log output?

OT: Luck is good today

e540fdc90d4ca585554d69767e74a53f.png

it is strange, because my other account does not get this...and man thats not luck lol. restarting the bot to see if it will fix it. And thats not luck lol 2 days ago i got 2 guth spears within an hour, first one after 2 item chest. Then last night I got a spear too smile.png

Edit: Restarting script didn't do anything.

Edited by ycd518

it is strange, because my other account does not get this...and man thats not luck lol. restarting the bot to see if it will fix it. And thats not luck lol 2 days ago i got 2 guth spears within an hour, first one after 2 item chest. Then last night I got a spear too smile.png

Edit: Restarting script didn't do anything.

Try to make a new profile; redo the settings and gear setups. Maybe there's something off with your current profile

Also, let me know which state it's in when it gets stuck; "Leaving tomb" or "In combat" or whatever; and whether the task is "Tomb combat" or "Tunnel solver"

Edited by FrostBug

It is very strange, I hopped worlds and the issue stopped.

Edit: When the trident is out of charges, it pulls out the gold now but only clicks on the gold, and it says in the little chat below that its debugging trying to charge the trident, and never actually charges it.

2nd edit: Just a quick suggestion, you should add like after 30 seconds of not moving the bot should rotate the camera, because that is often an issue when it can't open a door its because its not the right angle.

Edited by ycd518

Version 1.1.5

- Trident of the seas recharge fix

_______

I'll look into adding a global failsafe system pretty soon.

Sorry for the recent trident issues. The inconsistencies with the toxic/swamp trident turned out to be quite troublesome.

Everything should be fine as soon as 1.1.5 goes live, though.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)