Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 3/7/2019 at 10:26 PM, tappypkr said:

how do I cancel this subscription if I could geta refund aswell that would be great, I only used on the first month!

not used after thanks

You can cancel it either thru OSBot (Store -> Manage purchases), or in your PayPal control panel under subscriptions
For refunds you will have to make a post in the refunds request section, as I don't have permission to issue them myself unfortunately

On 3/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, 7upSprite said:

Hey I pm'd you the log file from the osbot folder, and this is a video of the inventory switching that happens every trip

https://imgur.com/a/u5GiVsc

Thanks!

Many thanks!

On 3/8/2019 at 2:40 AM, hawaii11 said:

Can I get a trial? 

Edit: I am very interested! 

Sure

On 3/8/2019 at 3:55 AM, alz1 said:

Bots keeps going crazy when I try to use it. It trys to dig down but then it just clicks on the minimap. Then clicks on ground again to try digging and never ends. Nvm fixed it, only problem that have now that in bank it keeps moving the ring of dueling around 

Please check out the troubleshooting section in the OP to help you get it all running

Hey the bot can't leave the bank. Just sits there moving things around in the inventory. Even when I have it checked not to rearrange it still does. Bot breaking bug. 

EDIT: Was user error. Had the Ring of dueling part of the gear set up. Fixed that and it is working as of now. 

Edit Edit: Good first hour!

Screen Shot 2019-03-09 at 4.16.09 PM.png

Edited by hawaii11
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, alz1 said:

Got a moderate ban using this. Never ran a bot before on this account. The bot never screwed up anything, I'm guessing my ip was flag from when I got caught botting last year. What you think? Ran it only like 3 hours a day for 2 days 

definitely ip flagged man, couldve been a freak accident but once u get banned on an ip it is never safe again.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)