Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Used this for about 8 hours today watching it off and on, also swapping gear setups and making minor changes throughout the 8 hours. I just received a 2 day ban, careful guys. My account has decent stats and has been quested a lot. I don't think it was reported but the movements detected over a long period of time. Also when solving the puzzle door it solves it way to fast, I get its efficient but you dont even have time to see what you're looking at and it already clicks the answer as goes on, humans arent that fast.

Those of you enjoying success with this bot, have you been using stealth mode or mirror mode?

edit: when getting rewards potential, it would be good if the bot could predict the rewards potential after killing the mob it is fighting, to avoid always hitting the next mob once before realizing it has enough rewards potential and taking the next door.

Edited by gazlo

9 hours ago, gazlo said:

Those of you enjoying success with this bot, have you been using stealth mode or mirror mode?

edit: when getting rewards potential, it would be good if the bot could predict the rewards potential after killing the mob it is fighting, to avoid always hitting the next mob once before realizing it has enough rewards potential and taking the next door.

I would also like to know how big of a impact mirror/stealth mode makes. If I was using mirror mode do you think the two day ban I received would've happened? I monitored the bot basically the whole time so nothing should've flagged the account.

And yea the rewards potential is a little suspicious when it attacks another mob at 100% then clicks away for the door. Maybe add in a slight delay before going to the next mob so it has time to update.

On 8/7/2018 at 3:38 AM, Sjd6795 said:

I would also like to know how big of a impact mirror/stealth mode makes. If I was using mirror mode do you think the two day ban I received would've happened? I monitored the bot basically the whole time so nothing should've flagged the account.

And yea the rewards potential is a little suspicious when it attacks another mob at 100% then clicks away for the door. Maybe add in a slight delay before going to the next mob so it has time to update.

The issue is you doing it for 8 hours, in my experience, hitting 8 hours is kind of the breaking point, I've flirted with that line and I always have the bot take breaks, never doing it for 8 hours straight with no breaks. The script works fine and I've only ever had one account banned that I didn't know what happened. This script is excellent, it's trial and error on your part figuring out what works for you

3 hours ago, evenflyox said:

The issue is you doing it for 8 hours, in my experience, hitting 8 hours is kind of the breaking point, I've flirted with that line and I always have the bot take breaks, never doing it for 8 hours straight with no breaks. The script works fine and I've only ever had one account banned that I didn't know what happened. This script is excellent, it's trial and error on your part figuring out what works for you

The 8 hour kind of including breaks the first 3 hours I was changing setups trying to get it to be more efficient and get more chest per trip. I dont think it ran for no more then 2 hours at a time before I would check out the loot I acquired and then restarting it back up. But nonetheless you are probably right. I over stepped the boundary of the safe line.

8 hours ago, Sjd6795 said:

The 8 hour kind of including breaks the first 3 hours I was changing setups trying to get it to be more efficient and get more chest per trip. I dont think it ran for no more then 2 hours at a time before I would check out the loot I acquired and then restarting it back up. But nonetheless you are probably right. I over stepped the boundary of the safe line.

Yeah by breaks they probably mean logging out for random amounts of time (usually at least 25 minutes is recommended) before logging back in and going for more. I tend to go for 2-3 hours always a random amount of minutes (like 127/177/133) , then taking a break for a random amount of time (like 27, 39, 48) then going for another random amount of time generally no longer than 3-4 hours. Just my opinion!

1 hour ago, Jackthedon said:

There's an option to teleport from the tunnel 

Really? I can't seem to find it. I can only see the first option which is teleport from tunnel(arceeus).

Nothing regarding barrows teletab.

I checked the option teleport from tunnel(arceus) but for some reason it's not using the teletab

any ideas?

Thanks.

Edited by raxylol

1 hour ago, raxylol said:

Really? I can't seem to find it. I can only see the first option which is teleport from tunnel(arceeus).

Nothing regarding barrows teletab.

I checked the option teleport from tunnel(arceus) but for some reason it's not using the teletab

any ideas?

Thanks.

Make sure you’re telling it to do 2+ chests per trip

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)