Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

5 hours ago, Kiji said:

Also, blowpipe is a high input cost. I'm using re-usable supplies from barrows for magic, and leaning towards using bolt racks to be self-sufficient.

Also, how often do you teleport? That's really important for input cost (less pots).

what do u do for tunnels then, karils crossbow for tunnels + ahrim or only ahrim? dragon scim or whip for tunnels in that case?

Edited by Sia

15 hours ago, sh0ot1 said:

bot was running fine last night... turned it off.. woke back up... now constantly teleing from cwars to barrows and then directly back... gets stuck looping actions when trying to rearrange inventory

its cuz the script doesnt use the wheel or the mouse to lift down or up to take what u need for avoid it just make another tab on bank everything for barrows like prayer potions food runes and etc
it should help

1 hour 3.5 mil (low acc)

barrows profit.PNG

58 minutes ago, GeneralMayor said:

Since today bots have issue with banking all items for example it leaves 1 bolt rack in inventory, doesn't bank money and runes. Also noticed im lagging a bit more today, could this be the reason ?

Eh, not sure. Never seen that.

How does that occur? I don't think there's a "deposit all except 1" option iirc

7 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Eh, not sure. Never seen that.

How does that occur? I don't think there's a "deposit all except 1" option iirc

I think it's due to lagg somehow. Isn't happening anymore for me and my lagg is also gone. 

that is really overdoing it mate, what times was this too because i suggest botting at off peak times for only like 2 hrs a day

Im doing like 6 hours a day total. got 1 account with 1500 chests and no ban. got 3 accounts with like 300 chests also no ban. Had 2 accounts that got banned at 300 chests but probably cuz of botting other things. 

Edited by GeneralMayor

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)