Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Am i doing something stupid with settings but after 1 trip i get back to bank at clan wars, and the script just moves the dueling ring from 1 spot to another over and over?

*edit , after re setting it a few times and adjusting no settings its started to work correctly it seem's?

* after 4 trips it does the same dueling ring movments at clan wars bank. Seem's theres a problem? it moves the ring from where ever you set misc items to to the top right corner

*Adjusting settings and it seem's it may be down to having a dueling ring equiped while one in inv? Testing atm

Clan wars [To bank]

Requirements: Ring of dueling

Using the ring of dueling, this route teleports to Clan Wars and uses the bank chest there. This route will restore Prayer, Health, Stats and Special attack using the Free-to-play Clan Wars portal.

Please note that the duel ring should be in your inventory, and not registered as a part of your equipment setup.

** My bad, i should learn to read more :D . ! so far its going good!

Edited by mr yekop
2nd edit
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 6:07 PM, mr yekop said:

Quick question, if you die does the script pick up your gear you drop or what happens at that point?

Also is there a option to stop the script after like 3 hours or so? i dont want it to carry on until 6hour log

1. Logs out
2. No, but you could use the break settings to do it

10 hours ago, vietkid221 said:

i select barrows teleport but it does the shadow of morton one?

"Mort'ton tele scroll" = Teleport scroll to Mort'ton
"Barrows teleport" = Barrows teleport spell (Arceuus spellbook)
"Barrows teletab" = Barrows teleport tablet

8 hours ago, FrostBug said:

1. Logs out
2. No, but you could use the break settings to do it

"Mort'ton tele scroll" = Teleport scroll to Mort'ton
"Barrows teleport" = Barrows teleport spell (Arceuus spellbook)
"Barrows teletab" = Barrows teleport tablet

I belive the Break option doesnt work, there was a error that opened up saying the script takes control so the break function isnt workable? If im wrong please let me know, i loved the script but i need the option to do shorter than 6 hours.

so I got a 2day ban the first day i started this script because i stupidly ran it for 5hours without a break. I managed to bot for another 2+full weeks AFTER the 2day ban ! even with account monitoring this script came through! cheers on  a great anti ban and overall flawless script. I'm looking to learn how to code a script myself just because of the intuitive scripts that frost puts out such as frost caves. respect. ive been botting since the Simba days where it was color coordinated back in 04 ish. you are the best scripter on this site along with @Token

• Boge 1

13 hours ago, mr yekop said:

I belive the Break option doesnt work, there was a error that opened up saying the script takes control so the break function isnt workable? If im wrong please let me know, i loved the script but i need the option to do shorter than 6 hours.

Should work fine. It's not an error btw, it's just a warning that states that the script overrides (redefines) the break manager. It does this to ensure that breaks are only started in safe situations

45 minutes ago, bogancherry said:

I'm considering getting this script but I would like to know first if this is compatible with a 1 def pure with 89 range? never done barrows before

That wouldn't work very well; at least not without a high magic level.

41 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Should work fine. It's not an error btw, it's just a warning that states that the script overrides (redefines) the break manager. It does this to ensure that breaks are only started in safe situations

That wouldn't work very well; at least not without a high magic level.

Maybe im stupid but i couldn't find the break option in the script itself the break manager did override once for me. will buy it anyways :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)