Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Yes

Well then why did I get a 2 day ban on my main for botting using the same bot and a perm on my alt also using the same bot within the same client? Since you are Jagex affiliated you should be able to tell me. LuLz

dont be mad at the scripter this is the risk you take when botting, you learn from your mistakes and don't bot your "main"

9 hours ago, 1anter said:

dont be mad at the scripter this is the risk you take when botting, you learn from your mistakes and don't bot your "main"

Did I ever say i was mad at the scripter.. If you look at my first post I was just warning people about one of my alts getting banned right after the update. If i was mad at the scripter I wouldn't have had the script for 4 months when my main got banned for 2 days in the first month and another thing, I will bot my main if i "want."

1 minute ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Did I ever say i was mad at the scripter.. If you look at my first post I was just warning people about one of my alts getting banned right after the update. If i was mad at the scripter I wouldn't have had the script for 4 months when my main got banned for 2 days in the first month and another thing, I will bot my main if i "want."

Not going to argue on this thread. If you have any concerns you can DM me. Thanks.

@FrostBug

I try to run your script on a VPS (using OSBot, stealth injection) and when I start it up, it immediately closes and I get this error in the logger

Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" "/root/OSBot/data/FrostBarrows/Logs" "read")

The VPS uses Linux.

I don't know what to do... There is no "FrostBarrows" folder located in "data", and why am I receiving the error anyway?...

2 hours ago, Madara said:

@FrostBug

I try to run your script on a VPS (using OSBot, stealth injection) and when I start it up, it immediately closes and I get this error in the logger

Blocked permission: ("java.io.FilePermission" "/root/OSBot/data/FrostBarrows/Logs" "read")

The VPS uses Linux.

I don't know what to do... There is no "FrostBarrows" folder located in "data", and why am I receiving the error anyway?...

Seems to be a pretty common issue in some linux distributions. Are you able to modify your user.home system property?
If so, try setting it to the same path as the user directory in which OSBot install directory is located

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Seems to be a pretty common issue in some linux distributions. Are you able to modify your user.home system property?
If so, try setting it to the same path as the user directory in which OSBot install directory is located

Thanks for the reply, I'll give this a try tomorrow. Heading to bed now, tired.

9 minutes ago, OverEngineered said:

Profit per hour is all over the place on the progress reports; seems to range from 400k/hr to 2.2m/hr - Any idea what the biggest factor is here and what would achieve a consistent 1.5-2.2m/hr?

It's never going to be a consistently 1.5-2m/h. It's very luck based as you might expect

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)