Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 11/11/2017 at 9:00 AM, zerosk8r1414 said:

@FrostBug Is there a way you can make it where you could put a number of how many times you want it to do Barrows and then log off? Is this something you could implement? Just a suggestion since the break settings are overridden by the Frost Barrows script. Thanks - JRod 

It does override the break manager, but still uses the client break settings.

@FrostBug Hey are we still able to check our progress as to how many mils we have made using Frost Barrows like we were able to not to long ago? I cannot figure out the link or if the service is still working... If so can you post the link to check our progress using the Frost Barrows script? Or you can DM me it doesn't matter. I was just wondering because there are people who are DMing me wanting an update on my progress. Thanks FrostBug you are the best. :) :-P 

Just now, botscape1738 said:

Anyone using strictly trident the entire run? (magic on both karils and ahrims) How does it do? Is leveling range worth it just to kill one brother?

Karils is no problem with magic; surprisingly. But Ahrim is a bit more troublesome. You can probs mage him, but it will set a higher mage bonus requirement

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)