Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

42 minutes ago, tbh said:

is the bot working?

yep, just purchased and its working

@FrostBug the script overrides the break manager (which is excellent for keeping my character alive) however is there any other ways of implementing breaks? is there a feature that realizes when a break should have been taken and logs out after the end of a trip or something along those lines? 

loving the script just not wanting to baby sit it thats all :)
Cheers

9 hours ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Why when the bot gets to the last room leading to the middle room does it just sit and kill all the mobs and doesnt try to open the door?

Because that is how you do barrows; killing increases the loot quality. You can decrease the desired killcount in the configuration if you want.

3 hours ago, xjack said:

yep, just purchased and its working

@FrostBug the script overrides the break manager (which is excellent for keeping my character alive) however is there any other ways of implementing breaks? is there a feature that realizes when a break should have been taken and logs out after the end of a trip or something along those lines? 

loving the script just not wanting to baby sit it thats all :)
Cheers

It should take breaks when it's safe to do so. It should only temporarily prevent them from starting when it's unsafe.

3 hours ago, tbh said:

mine freezes when banking trying to organising  inventory

Please reload the script if you haven't. Otherwise post anything that may appear in the logger

Edited by FrostBug

A bit of feedback on the script: If possible add so that the bot can re-gear/teleport away if/when you die at the barrows minigame. (atm it just stands in fally for me and logs out).

Also the bot is very bot-like, can you add some anti-ban or something for when you are banking? it looks very bot-like in its movements. other than that i like the script. 

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)