Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Ran this on an alternate account for 5 days, 20 hours each day now. No bann - done 417 chests so far on the test account. If I use morytania legs 3 as a teleport method it seems like an easy bann - it stands there and on the client logger it says failed to find walking destination for about 20 seconds before it moves onto my first barrows brother I had chosen for the GUI. I have just been abusing barrows teleport instead and it is instant with that method. out of 1/2 - 1/3 of the time it uses 2 super combat sips instead of 1 for karils. It happens too far often for it to be an anti-bann method. I like the idea that it sometimes `misclicks` on the barrows mound to dig to make it seem more human like, but it only does it on the torag's section. Great script otherwise, trying to get banned on this proxy with this test account to test any faults but i've made 31m profit lol. Will update after the upcoming weekend to see if a bann hammer occurs.

hello could pures do this? 1 def, 44 prayer? 1 attack 1 str, 75 range 82 magic? or 60 magic plus?

They can, but defence increases the cost efficiency (use less food)

Ran this on an alternate account for 5 days, 20 hours each day now. No bann - done 417 chests so far on the test account. If I use morytania legs 3 as a teleport method it seems like an easy bann - it stands there and on the client logger it says failed to find walking destination for about 20 seconds before it moves onto my first barrows brother I had chosen for the GUI. I have just been abusing barrows teleport instead and it is instant with that method. out of 1/2 - 1/3 of the time it uses 2 super combat sips instead of 1 for karils. It happens too far often for it to be an anti-bann method. I like the idea that it sometimes `misclicks` on the barrows mound to dig to make it seem more human like, but it only does it on the torag's section. Great script otherwise, trying to get banned on this proxy with this test account to test any faults but i've made 31m profit lol. Will update after the upcoming weekend to see if a bann hammer occurs.

Alright. I'll have a look at those issues, thanks. There shouldn't be any difference with torags mound, so I'm not sure why you're experiencing that ;o

is there a reason why the trail only brings 1 stam potion and 3 prayer pots? the food works great when i change how much but prayerpots and stm always bring whatever it feels always 3 prayer 1 stam

Remember to specify the amount in doses as stated in the GUI.

It uses doses to avoid unnecessary decanting at the bank when you have eg. a 3 dose potion from the last run

Amazing script, definitely going to purchase, was wondering if instead of "minimum killcount" you could add in a feature that uses this formula to get max runes? (this was tweeted out by Mod Kieren) Everything else is perfect smile.png oZSMkAX.png  

Could do; but this wont be added for a while. I'm gonna be on vacation for the next 10 days, and it's very limited what I can get done during this time.

Might not be able to push the updates suggested by @Literature07 until I get home either. But we will see

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)