Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Loving the script so far, is there a 'rich person's guide' to doing barrows and making it efficient as possible. I'm having trouble finding a good setup.

A really cool feature would be a preset of a good common setup

Why?

There are thousands of possible combos / armour / weapons / runes.

Personally I use torags full set I only pray dharoks / ahrims and use whatever prayer I have left on the rest. This allows me to get 8-12 runs on the one trip whilst minimising the amount spent per trip. Here's my setup.

http://imgur.com/a/2KsMn

• Like 1

Loving the script so far, is there a 'rich person's guide' to doing barrows and making it efficient as possible. I'm having trouble finding a good setup.

A really cool feature would be a preset of a good common setup

Like lukey said, follow the general guidelines for their weaknesses, but utilize your highest combat skills and best equipment. Try to tank as many of them as possible.

I use tanky equipment with a trident for all but ahrim; and a blowpipe for ahrim. SGS/blowpipe spec recommended for increasing run length as well

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

Any chance you could add in at what prayer to drink the prayer potion? I mean it would nearly complete the script rather than it drinking at 24 which is what it does for me.

Can't really do that, sorry. It's dynamic.

I can change the threshholds though if people want.

The threshhold in combat is 3 prayer points, while the threshhold for pre-combat restoring is the combat threshhold + 5

• Like 2

Can't really do that, sorry. It's dynamic.

I can change the threshholds though if people want.

The threshhold in combat is 3 prayer points, while the threshhold for pre-combat restoring is the combat threshhold + 5

That's cool thought i'd ask.

i'll send you my next proggy when i wake up.

Should be hopefully 18 hours or so.

FrostBug, will bot teleport to castle wars after opening chest? And have u added new spellbook teleport to barrows? If you are, ill buy it.

And please, give 24h trial, to try it, because of the price. Thx!

It has a clan wars route, not castle wars (since clan wars has a portal that allows restoring your stats). And yes I added the new barrows teleport from arceuus spellbook.

Starting trial now

• Like 1

Encountered a bug where it only banks at clan wars and then logs out, I've tried starting the script from various locs and nothing is seeming to work, I can send error messages if need be, currently very dissatisfied :c

Not a bug, but a misconfiguration or missing item. Check the client logger for details, or consult the 'starting the script' and 'troubleshooting' sections of the OP.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)