Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Script works great on a minimun stats account. 75 range w/ blowpipe, 75 magic with trident, 40 defence, 52 prayer. Great work @FrostBug

Gear:

Blowpipe (mithril darts)

Trident

Tome of fire

Rune full helm

Black d'hide body

Rune platelegs

Rune boots

Saradomin cape

Occult necklace

Seers' ring

Combat braclet

Edited by RDM
  • Boge 1

16 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

It only occurs when returning from a break while at the bank. Returning from a break while at barrows never triggers it. I may have mentioned this before but I keep forgetting if I have or not, apologies if that's the case.

I still haven't been able to reproduce the problem; but I've committed another possible fix that should go live when SDN is updated

12 hours ago, nurai said:

May I have a refund please? It has been less than 24 hours. 

You need to post the request here, as these are handled by the admin team

Hey Frost, been loving this script and I posted this suggestion earlier and got no response from ya. I know the process of recharging iban's would be near impossible to code into the script, but is there anyway it can be ran in a way that the script will stop if the iban's has no more charges so that way the bot doesn't stand there trying to auto cast iban's blast forever. Small inconvenience but I thought I'd ask at least. :)

Script sometimes after looting the chest, stops and does not teleport to comeplete the second trip or back to clan wars.

Actually im gonna edit this: the script does not tele to complete the 2nd trip because there are no barrows tabs (sometimes) which is obvious. Maybe you could add an even number of barrows tabs withdrawal so that the are enough tabs or at least one tab to go for the 2nd trip and then the script can simply withdraw more barrows tabs (an even number) after the completion of x amount barrows tabs

Edited by Norscax

21 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

@RDM Would recommend Msb (i) to save some supply cost and Book of Darkness if you have it available.

For some reason it won't start with MSB, it shows 3 weapon slots in the layout tab with the MSB(i) and logs out since there's missing a weapon but I tried to have the arrows in the inventory and same thing.

4 minutes ago, RDM said:

For some reason it won't start with MSB, it shows 3 weapon slots in the layout tab with the MSB(i) and logs out since there's missing a weapon but I tried to have the arrows in the inventory and same thing.

You must be missing something, I'm using MSB (i) on all my accounts. I'm in the cb most of the time so hit me up when we're both online and I'll try to help you figure it out.

7 minutes ago, RDM said:

From my experience when using the bow, have one more open inventory slot than what you think you need, like for example I have an empty spot for my offhand when I switch to my bow, but I also have another empty inventory slot in my setup, for some reason this seems to work and didn't work when I tried maximizing the inventory.

1 minute ago, evenflyox said:

From my experience when using the bow, have one more open inventory slot than what you think you need, like for example I have an empty spot for my offhand when I switch to my bow, but I also have another empty inventory slot in my setup, for some reason this seems to work and didn't work when I tried maximizing the inventory.

I always have an empty inv slot too. 

9 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

This may be the issue. My inventory setups typically have many open slots so I wouldn't have ran into this.

@FrostBug 

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)