Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

3 hours ago, glenndisimo said:

Hey Frost, not sure if you missed my post but I'll try my luck again:

Could you make it so that when the bot enters the crypt and clicks the sarcophagus, it moves on to the tile right next to the stairs when it's killing the brother?

Because:

1) It looks more human, a lot of people just move there because it's faster when they are speedrunning

2) Obviously it's faster = more trips/hr

And:

Support for Salve amulet? This would benefit in many ways:

1) Way faster killcount

2) Only need to kill 5 skeletons for max rewards so we can set the killcount to 11 instead of 12-13 (depending on what mobs it kills). So more runs/loot

Please do consider this, it will increase max/hr output

Sorry, could have sworn I replied to it.
1) How is that more human? The majority of players just kill it next to the sarcophagus
2) I can't really see how or why doing this would be faster; am I misunderstanding? please elaborate

1) Pretty sure you can just use salve amulet in your gear setup as it is now? What 'support' were you thinking of?
2) It has indeed been suggested numerous times already; I'm just being lazy with it.. so, well.. maybe

1 hour ago, skillerkidos1 said:

because using the osbot breaking system is risky do you think you could implement your own? so it will like just finish the brother it is doing or finish its run till it banks and breaks at bank?

I would if I could, and I've practically begged the devs to make it possible :feels:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wonkateddy said:

hey just bought liking it so far. On torag the bot gets stuck and flips prays and drink all your prayer pots.

as in it doesnt click the sarcophogus and just sits next to it flipping prays

Are you missing any hotkeys by chance? Try resetting to default hotkeys

7 hours ago, gazlo said:

It happens with mirror mode or without.

Really? I was able to reproduce it twice using mirror mode; but not very consistently.

It seems that after teleporting, the client sometimes retains the old X coordinate of the player from before the teleport; but only until properly refreshed (by relogging, enabling player debug, or even just waiting). I don't quite have enough information to report it as a client bug yet, since I can't reliably reproduce it.

Does this happen to you after relogging in the start location; and/or does it consistently happen when trying again?

On 6/15/2017 at 0:42 AM, FrostBug said:

I would if I could, and I've practically begged the devs to make it possible :feels:

where is the problem? there is multiple scripts that support - break tile

Or for example, private script i got, goes to AFK state for like 2-5mins at certain area before break occurs so it's 100% not in combat the moment break starts.

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

where is the problem? there is multiple scripts that support - break tile

Or for example, private script i got, goes to AFK state for like 2-5mins at certain area before break occurs so it's 100% not in combat the moment break starts.

Well, technically I could do that; don't enter the tunnels if there's less than 5 minutes until break. It's just not a very good solution; just standing around not doing anything for 5 minutes (disconnecting from inactivity and logging back in 2-3 times)

Previously we were able to override the condition for starting a break; eg. don't allow a break to start until we're out of the tunnels

Edited by FrostBug

1 hour ago, FrostBug said:

Well, technically I could do that; don't enter the tunnels if there's less than 5 minutes until break. It's just not a very good solution; just standing around not doing anything for 5 minutes (disconnecting from inactivity and logging back in 2-3 times)

Previously we were able to override the condition for starting a break; eg. don't allow a break to start until we're out of the tunnels

you could do stand and do nothing 1 minute until break in bank. And when 1min starts, it uses Teleport to bank method, runs to bank and stands there for 1min? nothing strange about standing @ bank afk for couple mins (?) and would solve break issue.

EDIT: because i was interested to buy it but i saw this guy saying that breaks are problematic and thats really important in my eyes to bot longer periods.

Edited by guywithlsd
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

you could do stand and do nothing 1 minute until break in bank. And when 1min starts, it uses Teleport to bank method, runs to bank and stands there for 1min? nothing strange about standing @ bank afk for couple mins (?) and would solve break issue.

EDIT: because i was interested to buy it but i saw this guy saying that breaks are problematic and thats really important in my eyes to bot longer periods.

So, teleport to bank when there's a couple of minutes left; regardless of what it's doing?