Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

The script works really well.

I've done 2 runs already in the last 10 minutes.

The only issue I have with this script is it uses far too many prayer pot doses apart from that it's quiet an epic script!!

It's one of the simplest yet most advanced and flawless scripts I have used for barrows.

Edited by lukey372

The script works really well.

I've done 2 runs already in the last 10 minutes.

The only issue I have with this script is it uses far too many prayer pot doses apart from that it's quiet an epic script!!

It's one of the simplest yet most advanced and flawless scripts I have used for barrows.

Glad you like it.

There are options to mitigate the ppot usage. Such as tanking the brothers and only using remaining prayer without restoring.

• Like 1

Looks really neat. Does it support morytania legs3? Also would it be possible to get a 6hr trial, would like check out the ~gp per hour before diving in.

Gp per hour I'm getting 400k at the moment and I've been not very lucky at all.

I mean if you're lucky enough to get a few veracs/ guthans helms as well as spears.

Obviously barrows is going to be luck.

The script is absolutely flawless and it's the best barrows script I've used that's on the market.

Currently using 3 accounts with this so I'm averaging over 1.2M per hour.

Been running for over 12 hours now with vpns and breaks.

http://frostbug.dk/dynsig_barrows.png?username=lukey372

Edited by lukey372
  • Like 1

Looks really neat. Does it support morytania legs3? Also would it be possible to get a 6hr trial, would like check out the ~gp per hour before diving in.

I'll start your trial. Morytania leg teleport is not supported; I can add it if you or someone else lends me an account with them, but I don't really see the point, as there are faster methods with lesser requirements.

You do not need to bring the legs to get the 50% rune bonus

Running into a slight issue.

Keeps searching tombs instead of fighting the mosters :/

Can't really provide assistance with this vague description. Please use the template for reporting issues, or at the very least include output from the client logger or script log.

• Like 1

Alright so i've been doing alot of testing with this script.

Losing 1 account (no big loss). I only usually leave a few M of items / gp on any account im botting at any one time.

I would only recommend running this script now days for a few hours + breaks or you will get ban hammered really quickly.