Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Ive been using my trail for the past couple of hours, Im not a barrows expert infact last time i went was about when it was first introduced to the game so it took me about 10 minutes to wrap my head around setting it up but once i figured it out its so far run perfectly. Ive had me eye on this script for a while and now i have account ready to use i can not wait to purchase it as its actually just as amazing as i hoped it would be :)

​Thank you for my trial and I look forward to purchasing it at the weekend.

• Like 1

OSBot client version: Osbot 2.4.33

Mirror mode (Yes/No): yes

Detailed bug description: at lumbridge it goes to restore prayer on altar but just clicks round outside.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint):restoring prayer

Screenshots (If available):

Relevant logs (If available):

I can't reproduce the issue, can you add me on skype?

• Like 1

OSBot client version: 2.4.33

Detailed bug description: When standing in lumby bank about to tele using the shades of mor'ton tele, it freezes hard. 

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): tele, tele to shades of mor'ton

For some reason the client freezes when it is about to teleport to barrows at clan wars, but when i start the script at barrows it is working.

Edit: The bot will finish the trip then head to clan wars to restock and then it would get stuck at teleporting to mini-game. Maybe its the addition of the favour interface that is creating the issue.

Edited by DoesItWork

OSBot client version: 2.4.33

Detailed bug description: When standing in lumby bank about to tele using the shades of mor'ton tele, it freezes hard. 

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint): tele, tele to shades of mor'ton

For some reason the client freezes when it is about to teleport to barrows at clan wars, but when i start the script at barrows it is working.

Edit: The bot will finish the trip then head to clan wars to restock and then it would get stuck at teleporting to mini-game. Maybe its the addition of the favour interface that is creating the issue.

Looks like the update broke some things, thanks for reporting it.

I just pushed a hotfix, should be live within 12 hours

• Like 1

I've setup this bot but I keep getting a message saying one or more settings are invalid :/ anyone know how to resolve this?

Edit: I've gone over the settings multiple times and I don't see anything that could or should be considered invalid.

You have to specify equipment to use against all enemy types.

• Like 1