Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

32 minutes ago, keeptheFaith said:

@Khaleesinot to be annoying I havent botted in awhile and since jagex launcher im not sure which mode is better atm. I would love to know your preference.

Personally I always use stealth, but I also know people using mirror. Not sure if there is much of a difference atm :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

Hey! I am trying to run your script on my ironman. It won't start because I don't have any of the repair options. It hasn't got lunar magic, so the first option npc repair I can't use. Option 2 neither, because I don't have an Abyssal pearl. And the last option it already says that I don't have enough abyssal pearls for that option, even though my pouches aren't even broken yet.

Is there something else I can do?

14 hours ago, Konshens said:

Hey! I am trying to run your script on my ironman. It won't start because I don't have any of the repair options. It hasn't got lunar magic, so the first option npc repair I can't use. Option 2 neither, because I don't have an Abyssal pearl. And the last option it already says that I don't have enough abyssal pearls for that option, even though my pouches aren't even broken yet.

Is there something else I can do?

Simply don't use pouches until you have a way to fix them 😉

13 hours ago, JOECED said:

hey! 

this script looks amazing!

can i have a trials please!

Enjoy! :)