Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Awesome script as usual!

Just at the beginning why does it keep mining endlessly skipping 2 rounds? It mines over 250 fragments which are NEVER needed in group play, I always end up using way less than that since also some portals get opened and it doesn't use fragments as it mines directly. It's easier if it detects group worlds to not mine endlessly and have a certain randomized trigger to go on and start the game.

Also when the game nears 100% and it has energy in the inventory it runs to deposit runes (priority) before depositing the energy and gaining some points. It did this many times and the logic here just makes it waaay less efficient since the energy is already in the inventory and it can be deposited before the game ends instead of depositing runes. A lot of games actually end and the energy is just lost.

When crafting at the table sometimes there's 1 or 2 inventory spots left but a mining portal opens, it RUNS to the portal to mine just 1 or 2 when if it stayed at the table it would have been way more efficient.

2 hours ago, codeath said:

Awesome script as usual!

Just at the beginning why does it keep mining endlessly skipping 2 rounds? It mines over 250 fragments which are NEVER needed in group play, I always end up using way less than that since also some portals get opened and it doesn't use fragments as it mines directly. It's easier if it detects group worlds to not mine endlessly and have a certain randomized trigger to go on and start the game.

Also when the game nears 100% and it has energy in the inventory it runs to deposit runes (priority) before depositing the energy and gaining some points. It did this many times and the logic here just makes it waaay less efficient since the energy is already in the inventory and it can be deposited before the game ends instead of depositing runes. A lot of games actually end and the energy is just lost.

When crafting at the table sometimes there's 1 or 2 inventory spots left but a mining portal opens, it RUNS to the portal to mine just 1 or 2 when if it stayed at the table it would have been way more efficient.

Forget 1, I had the mine till portal is open checked. the last 2 are still valid.

2 hours ago, codeath said:

Forget 1, I had the mine till portal is open checked. the last 2 are still valid.

1. Ya that's bcs the option you selected
2. In the end above 90%+ the priority always is depositng the points over runes, the only reason why it could deposit runes over points is if it wants to craft more essence. I guess there are some special cases it might be in another state, but will not change that as it works perfectly with low ban rates how it works.
3. Intended behaviour in the Huge mining portal, cna sometimes happen at the table :)

@Khaleesi

Can you make the bot hop to a GOTR world before doing the quests? 

If you start on a F2P world, it works fine until you have to talk to the Zamorak mage in the wilderness and he can't be found. Then you will stand there until a PKer kills you or you get banned.

This fix will handle the problem of accidentally launching the script in a F2P world.

Edited by dotherobot

2 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

Can you make the bot hop to a GOTR world before doing the quests? 

If you start on a F2P world, it works fine until you have to talk to the Zamorak mage in the wilderness and he can't be found. Then you will stand there until a PKer kills you or you get banned.

This fix will handle the problem of accidentally launching the script in a F2P world.

Ya I can add a check for that :)

• Boge 1