Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi

Suggestions

- Force max camera zoom out on start (bugged out because I was zoomed in too much)
- Toggle option to gather all suggested items on script start 

Bugs
- Script often gets stuck on entering the answer "11" during the Temple of the Eye quest
- Failed to recognize when the wizard tower doors were closed (Happened after a missclick that lead me around the building)
- Upon finishing temple of the eye quest script fails to recognize when we're in a dialogue and ends up spamming world hop

Edited by 07ETHFarmer

6 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

@Khaleesi

Suggestions

- Force max camera zoom out on start (bugged out because I was zoomed in too much)

Bugs
- Script often gets stuck on entering the answer "11" during the Temple of the Eye quest
- Failed to recognize when the wizard tower doors were closed (Happened after a missclick that lead me around the building)
- Upon finishing temple of the eye quest script fails to recognize when we're in a dialogue and ends up spamming world hop

I can confirm the 11 part of quest i had to pause and resume script to get it to work.

14 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

@Khaleesi

Suggestions

Bugs

- It always zooms out at start, all my scripts do and it's part of a base setup on Start.
- Will take a looka t that, but that's why I have a utilities script that you can use to queue tasks in front or behind scripts with the Queue 😉

Grab some screeshots of this, impossible to checkr or recreate it like this :/
- The hopping worlds issues should eb fixed in the upcoming version.

8 hours ago, Seth758 said:

I can confirm the 11 part of quest i had to pause and resume script to get it to work.

I does not gets stuck as far as I know and I ran hunderds of accs through this, it takes some time to continue as it;s waiting for osbot event to time out, something with osbot dialogue system that I can't change :)

29 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

- It always zooms out at start, all my scripts do and it's part of a base setup on Start.
- Will take a looka t that, but that's why I have a utilities script that you can use to queue tasks in front or behind scripts with the Queue 😉

Grab some screeshots of this, impossible to checkr or recreate it like this :/
- The hopping worlds issues should eb fixed in the upcoming version.

I does not gets stuck as far as I know and I ran hunderds of accs through this, it takes some time to continue as it;s waiting for osbot event to time out, something with osbot dialogue system that I can't change :)

I ran this on 5 accounts and they all ran into various bugs. The world hop spam at the end was consistent and so was the entering 11 during the Temple of the Eye quest. 

I also don't think I should have to buy your utilities script for this script to function. I sadly will be buying Czars guardians script because the current state of this script is barely working without baby sitting. 

Edited by 07ETHFarmer

5 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

I ran this on 5 accounts and they all ran into various bugs. The world hop spam at the end was consistent and so was the entering 11 during the Temple of the Eye quest. 

I also don't think I should have to buy your utilities script for this script to function. I sadly will be buying Czars guardians script because the current state of this script is barely working without baby sitting. 

All good! Both issues are already resolved and pending in de next version, but all good man! 😉 

Also, "Barely working" is a bit extreme and pretty much bullshit don;t you think? Sounds more like a harrassment if you swy it like that tbh. :/
Tons of people are running this daily and almost never have issues. and if so now and then, 90% of the time it gets updated within 24h :)

I don't expect you to get the utilities script, it was just a possible solution. I can add the functionality to buy the items.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

Khal Guardians of the rifts updated to V1.21:
- Updated cordelia pouch repair
- Fixed issue with not having enough pearls and unlocking the pouch repair at cordelia
- Fixed worldhopping after finishing the temple of the eye quest
- Added auto looting rewards guardian + option to loot the intricate pouches
- Updated pouches logic the be more failsafe.

GE support to buy items will be added soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

All good! Both issues are already resolved and pending in de next version, but all good man! 😉 

Also, "Barely working" is a bit extreme and pretty much bullshit don;t you think? Sounds more like a harrassment if you swy it like that tbh. :/
Tons of people are running this daily and almost never have issues. and if so now and then, 90% of the time it gets updated within 24h :)

I don't expect you to get the utilities script, it was just a possible solution. I can add the functionality to buy the items.

I ran it on 5 accounts and they all needed me to intervene because of various bugs. Not only that but another user replied to the thread stating he ran into a bug I reported. I brought the bugs to you so that you could fix them not to flame you but you seem to think the script functions just fine.  Also not aiming for harassment as that's a waste of energy.. it's just my experience with your script. 

Edited by 07ETHFarmer

35 minutes ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

I ran it on 5 accounts and they all needed me to intervene because of various bugs. Not only that but another user replied to the thread stating he ran into a bug I reported. I brought the bugs to you so that you could fix them not to flame you but you seem to think the script functions just fine.  Also not aiming for harassment as that's a waste of energy.. it's just my experience with your script. 

The issues are fixed and even added new features, thx for repoerting! 😉
Well it's kinda strange and sad that you get  5 out of 5 accs stuck, while there are going over 250+ accounts through the builder every day which are just going fine.
Gotta lower the 2% failure rate to <1% then :D

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1