Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Was doing awesome, got me up to 88 but about a week ago it started getting stuck at the door, or at the mines. When stuck at door, just doesnt click fast enough I think, and if I get it, just walks to the mines and says waiting for round to start, and stands there. Any info, or an update maybe?..Otherwise, pretty incredible script and would love to get it going again

9 hours ago, 5 5 5 5 5 5 said:

Was doing awesome, got me up to 88 but about a week ago it started getting stuck at the door, or at the mines. When stuck at door, just doesnt click fast enough I think, and if I get it, just walks to the mines and says waiting for round to start, and stands there. Any info, or an update maybe?..Otherwise, pretty incredible script and would love to get it going again

Nothing wrong witht he script, provide some screenshots or even a video so I can see what you mean ^^

14 hours ago, smp said:

back up rn

Still some broken hooks, so might still fail certain actions :/

8 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

Trial please.

1 hour ago, Doni11 said:

Hey khal. Would love to have a trail for this one.

as always not doubting  your perfect scripting.  Just to see the xp rates i can get in a day.

ps: the fishing script is flawless. Got me 77 to 85 fishing and 72 to 85 hunter in 2 days with drift.  Awsome job man 👍🏼❤️ 

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...