Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Hi @Khaleesibought your script, i have not done GOTR before. Couldnt figure out on what to optimize in the bot settings for maximum xp/hour + gp. On your 2nd screenshot is it best to just put 1) Assemble Guardians + 2) Mine until portal spawn? Are those 2 settings best? Thank you for the script btw 30+ hours going !

4 hours ago, phoenixmaster123 said:

Hi @Khaleesibought your script, i have not done GOTR before. Couldnt figure out on what to optimize in the bot settings for maximum xp/hour + gp. On your 2nd screenshot is it best to just put 1) Assemble Guardians + 2) Mine until portal spawn? Are those 2 settings best? Thank you for the script btw 30+ hours going !

It doesn't really matter which one you select, exp rates should be about the same ^^
If you mining level is low or if you don't have 56 agility you can mine until first portqal spawn :)

3 hours ago, hcimjim said:

Is the Rune pouch optional when contact npc is checked?

You need the rune pouch when using npc contact, else you will bank the runes at the pool

Edited by Khaleesi

28 minutes ago, toastbreadf said:

oh i didnt, sorry. But other than that lil problem i had, It is a 10/10. ill make another account and see if it happens again to screen shot it

Found the issue that caused this and it should be fixed in a few hours when the new version is live :)
Thx for letting me know!

Edited by Khaleesi