Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Ive noticed while doing dragon pickaxe special character will start mining at beginning of the game then activate pickaxe special then click to return mining. Slight thing, but he's doing it every time. More realistically maybe special attack right before game starts then 1 click on mining. Any how i love all of your scripts and Im sure will buy all of them at some point so i appreciate it!

19 hours ago, Obieoh said:

Ive noticed while doing dragon pickaxe special character will start mining at beginning of the game then activate pickaxe special then click to return mining. Slight thing, but he's doing it every time. More realistically maybe special attack right before game starts then 1 click on mining. Any how i love all of your scripts and Im sure will buy all of them at some point so i appreciate it!

I can take a look at it :)

10 hours ago, catherite said:

Hi. May I have a trial ? :)

Enjoy!

• Heart 1

@KhaleesiWhen are you going to be able to update this :)

"Speaking of Essence Pouches, Cordelia is now able to repair them at Guardians of the Rift. Hand her 25 pearls to unlock the repair option, and she’ll charge just one pearl per repair – a real bargain, if you ask us! Especially considering she doesn’t even repair the Pouches herself and gets the poor Dark Mage to do it for free."

18 minutes ago, untargetable said:

@KhaleesiWhen are you going to be able to update this :)

"Speaking of Essence Pouches, Cordelia is now able to repair them at Guardians of the Rift. Hand her 25 pearls to unlock the repair option, and she’ll charge just one pearl per repair – a real bargain, if you ask us! Especially considering she doesn’t even repair the Pouches herself and gets the poor Dark Mage to do it for free."

Well that means you can bring the pearls inside and have the npc repair it, will take a look at that soon :)

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

What does it do? Because I can't really imagine what is going on... Can you get me a gif?

It's no longer doing it but I'm missing out on like 20k extra exp per hour because I can't use essence pouches. 

I need this badly :)

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Well that means you can bring the pearls inside and have the npc repair it, will take a look at that soon :)

e6494bc62c681930b1b0fc1ad03e49f2.png
https://gyazo.com/e6494bc62c681930b1b0fc1ad03e49f2

363608f1e046b8fefe76da159a248dd0.png
https://gyazo.com/363608f1e046b8fefe76da159a248dd0

• Like 1