Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

17 hours ago, okjavadownload said:

thanks khal. also i notice this crashes my osbot so much. i can barely run it longer than 15 mins before it crashes. i've downgraded my java updated my mac etc but still happens

edit: literally not more than 15 mins until it crashes. 

Not much I or you can do about it... for some people mirror doesn not like crowded places and just runs out of memory and freezes.
Noboyd knows why, has been reported tons of times before :/

8 hours ago, steinstein said:

can you add the divine rune pouch its not detecting it and telling me i need a rune pouch in my inventory  

I don't have aqccess to an acc with this item at this point, so I won't be abel to add it until then

Edited by Khaleesi

11 hours ago, okjavadownload said:

when it makes runes at 100% guardian health i notice it goes to go back to chiselling some remains before going to the great guardian to get the points before the end of the round.

pls fix?

There is not much I or you can do about it, just some dodgy mirror client that's slow once in a while...
Solution: Stop using mirror and you won't get strange things like this or be happy with mirror and some strange tweaks once in a while 😉

Edited by Khaleesi