Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

It's not working even with the settings enabled, but again, only when launched with CLI.

hopWorld=true
dropFireRune=false
dropBodyRune=false
disableLootTracking=false
dropAirRune=false
repairPouchesEveryRound=false
usePortalTalismans=true
dropNatureRune=false
useUimMode=false
hopWorldVal=464
dropDeathRune=false
mediumPouchUsed=false

Will investigate!

12 hours ago, Xorrox said:

Hey could I have a trial? Thanks!

Enjoy!

10 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi When will this script be able to do the Temple of the Eye quest? 😁

It's on my todo list :)
No idea yet when I will get to it, hopefully soon!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Trial ran flawlessly, thank you. Went ahead and purchased! Would really appreciate and ask to add support for pouch repair through the abyss or perhaps at least a temporary fix to bypass the pouch repair warning -- I would even prefer to repair the pouches manually once in a while as it would significantly help the rates of accounts without lunars. Currently even if I wanted to repair them manually the script will not continue. Using only the small pouch in this scenario is currently a rather disappointing/unfortunate limiting factor, but nonetheless I think it still is performing very well and with the proposed fix it would really be excellent.

Only other thing I look forward to seeing/suggestion at the moment is searching the reward guardian and buying/equipping the Raiments of the eye gear when available.

Overall very impressed and it is a very smooth script. Nice work here!

On 7/5/2022 at 1:11 PM, ajbelge said:

Hey khal! Quick question. Bot is running flawless, but i noticed it usually favors elemental energy. Is it possible to change settings to even out the energy rewards i obtain, my rewards are scewed heavy so i can never utilize my full rewards.

Whats most optimal settings for 78RC? Bloods are at the top of my list but ive never seen it actually make them or death runes, it usually picks earth or water for some reason

LMK what your settup is because my points per hour is very skewed and im not sure what settings i should be using. My gp and exp per hour are extremely low for 78 runecrafting.

Same issue here!

16 hours ago, Xorrox said:

Trial ran flawlessly, thank you. Went ahead and purchased! Would really appreciate and ask to add support for pouch repair through the abyss or perhaps at least a temporary fix to bypass the pouch repair warning -- I would even prefer to repair the pouches manually once in a while as it would significantly help the rates of accounts without lunars. Currently even if I wanted to repair them manually the script will not continue. Using only the small pouch in this scenario is currently a rather disappointing/unfortunate limiting factor, but nonetheless I think it still is performing very well and with the proposed fix it would really be excellent.

Only other thing I look forward to seeing/suggestion at the moment is searching the reward guardian and buying/equipping the Raiments of the eye gear when available.

Overall very impressed and it is a very smooth script. Nice work here!

I'm not going to add pouch repair over abyss or any other way then currently is added, what a massive waste of time would that be in all possible scenarios...
The point of pouches is to make it more efficient and then you want it to go to abyss to repair and waste 10 min waiting outside the portal to enter again... No point, just run without pouches.

If you are not a iron man just buy the rune pouch from GE and get NPC contact.
If you are an iron man, I might have a look at that but also a massive time waste if you don't have the rune pouch...

Remember you are botting and all exp is effortless, if you wanna do these specials things play by hand 😉 

14 hours ago, KingJordy said:

Could i get a trial, please thank you!

Enjoy!

14 hours ago, rexides said:

Would love a trial to test it out! 

Enjoy!

8 hours ago, Ingenious94 said:

Same issue here!

Your setup depends on your account, if you have too many of a certain point put them lower on the prio list.
There are 1000 different setups that's why I made it so eberyone can choose their own :)

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I'm not going to add pouch repair over abyss or any other way then currently is added, what a massive waste of time would that be in all possible scenarios...
The point of pouches is to make it more efficient and then you want it to go to abyss to repair and waste 10 min waiting outside the portal to enter again... No point, just run without pouches.

If you are not a iron man just buy the rune pouch from GE and get NPC contact.
If you are an iron man, I might have a look at that but also a massive time waste if you don't have the rune pouch...

Remember you are botting and all exp is effortless, if you wanna do these specials things play by hand 😉

Yes this is an issue for some ironmen, and getting fresh/lower level accounts to do lunars (and npc contact as you describe) just for this is not worth the time, and skillers as well as any other non 40 def accounts like 1 def pures cannot do it. Ideally you'd be either using breaks or periodically searching for rewards to get the gear and upon either leaving or logging in you would go repair the pouches and there would be no time wasted as you mention because of the length of the games. The time saved using the pouches, especially considering the issue with favoring elemental energy, is significantly beyond any other efficiency change regardless.

Really from what I said before what would work is if you could remove the warning from preventing the script from continuing, and that would solve the issue without having to do anything else.

2 hours ago, Deshanti said:

Hello may I please have a trial?

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Xorrox said:

Yes this is an issue for some ironmen, and getting fresh/lower level accounts to do lunars (and npc contact as you describe) just for this is not worth the time, and skillers as well as any other non 40 def accounts like 1 def pures cannot do it. Ideally you'd be either using breaks or periodically searching for rewards to get the gear and upon either leaving or logging in you would go repair the pouches and there would be no time wasted as you mention because of the length of the games. The time saved using the pouches, especially considering the issue with favoring elemental energy, is significantly beyond any other efficiency change regardless.

Really from what I said before what would work is if you could remove the warning from preventing the script from continuing, and that would solve the issue without having to do anything else.

First of all... Just don't use pouches, simply as that. You are not saving time if you are going to skip a game to repair pouches... 
I played over 10k games in the beta phase on about 15 different accs from mains, to lvl 3's , IM and UIM accounts... I know what's best and what's completely time waste by now 😉

Second: You are botting, be happy!
If you want to play the most efficient way or do weird actions, just play the game yourself 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

8 hours ago, Xorrox said:

IMO you're best off just getting the lantern and 90 fming rather than using lunars. Simpler and save your inventory slots. 90 fming is a joke at WT.

13 hours ago, lakersrule22 said:

IMO you're best off just getting the lantern and 90 fming rather than using lunars. Simpler and save your inventory slots. 90 fming is a joke at WT.

The lantern is an RNG based search drop and so while this would be ideal and be used if accounts are lucky enough, it does not work well in practice. The chance is above the average amount of searches for getting the entire set and needle from scratch and relying on this for making several accounts for example is not really feasible. 90 firemaking is around 20 hours alone too which is about half of the time for the set on the lower end at least.

The abyss option would be a 2 minute run to repair between breaks/hops/exits and gets the job done and lets you get searches in so you can buy the gear as soon as you have enough pearls and not waste any time from the boosts gained having spent them on the gear.

21 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy!

First of all... Just don't use pouches, simply as that. You are not saving time if you are going to skip a game to repair pouches... 
I played over 10k games in the beta phase on about 15 different accs from mains, to lvl 3's , IM and UIM accounts... I know what's best and what's completely time waste by now 😉

Second: You are botting, be happy!
If you want to play the most efficient way or do weird actions, just play the game yourself 😉

Skipping games to repair is not what I meant. The point was where if the bot is taking a break or did not get into a game that it is missing a game anyways and that is where the pouch repair is meant to come into play, or for example upon logging in/script initialization or any other exit such as the hopping feature it would be able to repair the pouch. At this point if you fixed the script warning from preventing starting the script, then the user could just manually repair pouches even, and that would help rates.

I don't see how you have 10k games and don't find a small pouch vs a colossal pouch would not be making a significant difference, which is the current functionality. It is at the very least 2x as slow, and more considering this has the elemental energy favoring.

As far as you saying doing special things or weird actions, well the main thing I've been asking is literally just to let it use the pouches functionality in the script already by fixing the repair warning.