None of my Scripts are working.. Osbot loads up fine

Dvyp92

Osbot will load up fine and proceeds to login to my account able to click on the login button. Once inside the game it isnt able to click on the objects. I was testing Khal Agi, Khal motherload and khal Woodcutting and its all the same. 

Ive redownloaded the client and did a new .bat file. Anyone else have this issue? I am running mirror mode. 

Edited by Dvyp92

2 hours ago, Dvyp92 said:

Osbot will load up fine and proceeds to login to my account able to click on the login button. Once inside the game it isnt able to click on the objects. I was testing Khal Agi, Khal motherload and khal Woodcutting and its all the same. 

Ive redownloaded the client and did a new .bat file. Anyone else have this issue? I am running mirror mode. 

Leaked email, be careful.

8 minutes ago, Jamey21 said:

Leaked email, be careful.

Thanks man

14 minutes ago, Lunar said:

A recent update broke some hooks on the client, stealth has been fixed and should be working again but mirror mode is still being worked on by Pat. Current eta on mirror mode being fixed is sometime tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, it's OSBot that's having the issue.

14 minutes ago, Lunar said:

A recent update broke some hooks on the client, stealth has been fixed and should be working again but mirror mode is still being worked on by Pat. Current eta on mirror mode being fixed is sometime tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with what you're doing, it's OSBot that's having the issue.

Thank you guys.