delayed clicking

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Usually people always compain it's too slow, no matter what:D

hi, its actually your scripts that i purchased. it seems like they are trying to get max xp/h with very small delays per action. dosnt seem like many anti ban,human like features are added. it dosnt just randomly stand/do nothing for few seconds. its go go go and no ticks lost. anyway to change it for myself? at the moment im trying out the seers agility script and it seemed way to botty i only used for 5 laps and stopped it.

1 hour ago, staker3000 said:

hi, its actually your scripts that i purchased. it seems like they are trying to get max xp/h with very small delays per action. dosnt seem like many anti ban,human like features are added. it dosnt just randomly stand/do nothing for few seconds. its go go go and no ticks lost. anyway to change it for myself? at the moment im trying out the seers agility script and it seemed way to botty i only used for 5 laps and stopped it.

The script is in a perfect state atm, it's not too slow and it's def not being too quick. The bann rates are much lower compared to a few months ago and other agility scripts available.
If you think it's botty, guess what, it's in fact bot that you are using... :D Go play yourself if you don't want to risk banns.