Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

On 1/24/2023 at 7:48 AM, mrkinggee said:

I have just bought and I click to open it in client and it just closes without opening any ideas?

Hey mate, any luck since then? The bot needs bones in bank otherwise it will stop, there is usually a message/instruction here:

cTTamq0.png

If not dw I will help <3

Also added all trials gl guys enjoy! :D 

• 3 weeks later...

would love to see an option to bring X noted bones for wilderness altar, and also an option to use them on altar faster. rn it just uses one on altar and then waits. kinda slow.

tbh I wouldn't have bought had I known noted bones for wildy and slow bone burying were a thing. Usually I grab a trial but I own a lot of your scripts and they all have been really great and chock full of options so I figured this one would have been as well

Edited by DragonbornX
  • Like 1

Yes it's possible to withdraw X amount of bones for chaos ^^ :D And tysm for the support it means a lot @DragonbornX, if you like I can show you my setup <3 

Yes it will use other peoples homes only, I am working on adding a feature to use my own home as POH but it will require lighting all the burners etc. Right now it's best to use a poh called "workless" they always light the burners and are basically available 24/7 :doge: 

Added trials gl guys enjoy :) Make sure to get all prayer levels ASAP because jagex is adding the new desert treasure 2 content/prayers soon, and bone prices are shooting up again :feels: I think d bones hit 3.7k each..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Yes it's possible to withdraw X amount of bones for chaos ^^ :D And tysm for the support it means a lot @DragonbornX, if you like I can show you my setup <3 

Yes it will use other peoples homes only, I am working on adding a feature to use my own home as POH but it will require lighting all the burners etc. Right now it's best to use a poh called "workless" they always light the burners and are basically available 24/7 :doge: 

Added trials gl guys enjoy :) Make sure to get all prayer levels ASAP because jagex is adding the new desert treasure 2 content/prayers soon, and bone prices are shooting up again :feels: I think d bones hit 3.7k each..

*Before getting a trial, how have bans been like from people using this if any?

Edited by oohrahim
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...