Forgot my registered email.

Amanda

Hi there,

Is there any staff available? I forgot the password of my original osbot account. I can only recover it by filling in my registered email but I have a ton of email addresses and this account is almost 10 years old. Can someone DM me like the first three characters of the email or something? Something to help remember me so I can login again.

Thx

Edit: Name of the account is 'Selfie' btw and it has a paid magic script on it that I want to use again

Edited by Amanda
extra info

20 minutes ago, Amanda said:

Hi there,

Is there any staff available? I forgot the password of my original osbot account. I can only recover it by filling in my registered email but I have a ton of email addresses and this account is almost 10 years old. Can someone DM me like the first three characters of the email or something? Something to help remember me so I can login again.

Thx

Edit: Name of the account is 'Selfie' btw and it has a paid magic script on it that I want to use again

@Space @Gunman

I have sent you the email address to your DMs. However, this account you're on now will be banned upon you regaining access to the account as it's against the OsBot Tos/Rules to own more than one account. Let me know which account you would like banning.

Can you also explain why there are a further 7 accounts linked w/ your IP? All using throwaway emails

1 hour ago, Space said:

I have sent you the email address to your DMs. However, this account you're on now will be banned upon you regaining access to the account as it's against the OsBot Tos/Rules to own more than one account. Let me know which account you would like banning.

Can you also explain why there are a further 7 accounts linked w/ your IP? All using throwaway emails

No idea about other accs but you may ban all of them, just need my OG acc which is Selfie. Thx!