Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi I've been using the script for awhile now and I absolutely love it.

only things wrong that I've noticed with the bot is it'll sometimes stall if it's been hit by the waves/fire.  and sometimes it won't tether even with the wave incoming. otherwise it's an amazing script.

did have a question.  I noticed there's now an invoke feature, what's that do? I've been trying to search this thread for your update on the invoke feature but couldn't find anything in regards to it.  says its for stealth client and helps improve the bot.

edit - the stalls could be in error to me not trying the new invoke feature, I hadn't realized it was there for performance and efficiency so I hadn't ran the bot with it.  am testing the new invoke feature now everything seems to be doing okay

Edited by arizonaskies

13 minutes ago, arizonaskies said:

@Khaleesi I've been using the script for awhile now and I absolutely love it.

only things wrong that I've noticed with the bot is it'll sometimes stall if it's been hit by the waves/fire.  and sometimes it won't tether even with the wave incoming. otherwise it's an amazing script.

did have a question.  I noticed there's now an invoke feature, what's that do? I've been trying to search this thread for your update on the invoke feature but couldn't find anything in regards to it.  says its for stealth client and helps improve the bot.

Make sure it fully zoomed out
If using mirror, thats normal, mirror is too slow to detect everything properly for some things :/

Menu invokes only work ont he stealth client, it does not use the mouse to interact but uses the menu in the background, making it more accurate and faster
Vert usefull for fast paced things

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1