Khal AIO Cooker

Khaleesi

On 8/29/2022 at 1:43 AM, Mickey Mouse said:

Is there any way you can add a "wines per hour" to the wine making? because the "exp per hour" isnt useful and i would honestly rather know the wines per hour anyways... thanks in advance,

well it's veyr simple, 1 wine is 200 xp ..., just divive the exp/h by 200 and you got your wines/h :D

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I try to load saved file it deletes it. Trien to delete file in OSBot\Data\khal\images, refresh it but still same problem

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:06 AM]: Saved task: Cook: Raw beef @ Lumbridge Kitchen (top bank) => Until out of supplies
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:06 AM]: Cooking:Cooked meat:Lumbridge Kitchen (top bank):false:::::::By Out of supplies:
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:12 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (beef.txt)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:14 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (Icon.png)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:17 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (BaseNew.png)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:20 AM]: Stopped loading task file.

with your other scripts like woodcuting no problems

Edited by dipkinsas
yes

4 hours ago, dipkinsas said:

When I try to load saved file it deletes it. Trien to delete file in OSBot\Data\khal\images, refresh it but still same problem

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:06 AM]: Saved task: Cook: Raw beef @ Lumbridge Kitchen (top bank) => Until out of supplies
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:06 AM]: Cooking:Cooked meat:Lumbridge Kitchen (top bank):false:::::::By Out of supplies:
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:12 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (beef.txt)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:14 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (Icon.png)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:17 AM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (BaseNew.png)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 09:28:20 AM]: Stopped loading task file.

with your other scripts like woodcuting no problems

im not sure what you are trying here but that log looks very strange and never seen something like that...
What are you doing to get this result? Starting from cli? with what parameters?

3 hours ago, dipkinsas said:

When i tried cook raw beef at lumbridge it stuck with this oIW6Ns7.png

then I tried to cook 1 manual and then again with bot and it worked because it got these different optons. But problem still problem1MPHp4V.png

Will check this out

Edited by Khaleesi

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

im not sure what you are trying here but that log looks very strange and never seen something like that...
What are you doing to get this result? Starting from cli? with what parameters?

when i open bot in osbot, no cli i immediately get this

INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:41:46 PM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (defaultTasks.txt)
then I tried to load saved file (mode cooking, cooking chicken, stop by out of suplies, humanlike delays, lumbridge kichen) and got this (chicken was my file name) :

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:51:54 PM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (chicken.txt)

I will try to delete all osbot folder and check again

Edited by dipkinsas

2 hours ago, dipkinsas said:

when i open bot in osbot, no cli i immediately get this

INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:41:46 PM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (defaultTasks.txt)
then I tried to load saved file (mode cooking, cooking chicken, stop by out of suplies, humanlike delays, lumbridge kichen) and got this (chicken was my file name) :

[INFO][Bot #1][10/26 07:51:54 PM]: Corrupted save file found - Deleting file (chicken.txt)

I will try to delete all osbot folder and check again

Is that when loading the chicken file?
Checking! very strange

Edited by Khaleesi