Khal AIO Cooker

Khaleesi

Hi @KhaleesiI absolutely love this script! I mainly use it to make pineapple pizza's and due to the task system I can go through the whole production processes if items take to long to buy. 

Maybe I've overlooked it, but could you please add the features that is buys the ingredients needed from the GE and sells the end product once its made and repeat? Or would that be way hard to implement? It would really make this script a set and forget type perfect for my farm. 

Also if the option was added to cut the pineapples into rings for the task list, I would even have to source those and let other accounts prep the ingredients.

Anyway, love the script as it is! These are just my suggestions. Thanks and cheers. 

On 2/6/2022 at 9:06 PM, idkfa said:

Hi @KhaleesiI absolutely love this script! I mainly use it to make pineapple pizza's and due to the task system I can go through the whole production processes if items take to long to buy. 

Maybe I've overlooked it, but could you please add the features that is buys the ingredients needed from the GE and sells the end product once its made and repeat? Or would that be way hard to implement? It would really make this script a set and forget type perfect for my farm. 

Also if the option was added to cut the pineapples into rings for the task list, I would even have to source those and let other accounts prep the ingredients.

Anyway, love the script as it is! These are just my suggestions. Thanks and cheers. 

Yaq there is no GE support atm, I might take a look to add some generic system that supports most of my scripts
I can also take a look at the pineapples

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 1:27 PM, ndescis said:

paid for the script how do i use it cant find how to open it ????????? please help. i want my money back

1) Download osbot cliebt on top of the page
2) Start it and login
3) Press the start button in the client to select your script :D

There are tons of guides on here or if you just google it

15 hours ago, swibb said:

Can I have a trial of this?

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...