Khal AIO Cooker

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Botmania123 said:

Hi 

I just bought this script to make wines, but it doesn't seem to work. Whenever I start it, the mouse just hoovers over the bank. Can I have a refund?

Best,

B

Injection should be fixed by now, mirror still need a small update. Hopefully later today :)
https://osbot.org/forum/topic/170552-current-state-inventory-issues/page/2/#comment-2434612

8 hours ago, shadesrush said:

The bot is still just clicking on the home tab over and over not doing anything. Mirror mode still doesnt seem to be fixed :/

What home tab? As far as I know there is no "Home" tab in runescape... or what exactly do you mean? :)
I tried it on mirror and as far as I tested it works just fine on mirror

Can you share what you are trying to cook and where, throw in some screenshot of what the script is tryong to click so I can take a look and help you out 

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

What home tab? As far as I know there is no "Home" tab in runescape... or what exactly do you mean? :)
I tried it on mirror and as far as I tested it works just fine on mirror

Can you share what you are trying to cook and where, throw in some screenshot of what the script is tryong to click so I can take a look and help you out 

Sorry I wasn’t very specific lol. I tried it two different times. The first time I tried it with Pike, the second was with trout. And by home button I mean in the bank. If it’s in the first tab, the one with the infinity symbol it will just click that and hover. If I make a new tab with only the fish I was trying to cook it would just click the fish tab, then the first page tab. It would just be caught in a cycle like that. I don’t have any screen shots, I’m sorry. Also I was at the rogues den. 

Edited by shadesrush

28 minutes ago, shadesrush said:

Sorry I wasn’t very specific lol. I tried it two different times. The first time I tried it with Pike, the second was with trout. And by home button I mean in the bank. If it’s in the first tab, the one with the infinity symbol it will just click that and hover. If I make a new tab with only the fish I was trying to cook it would just click the fish tab, then the first page tab. It would just be caught in a cycle like that. I don’t have any screen shots, I’m sorry. Also I was at the rogues den. 

hmm that's weird. I will check it out, try to restart client and also make sure you are on fixed screem mode in game :)