Khal AIO Cooker

Khaleesi

Hello, it seems there's no option for cooked karambwans? Only poisoned seems to be available, and that one doesnt work if you are able to make cooked ones.

edit: nvm, scrolled too fast and didnt find it

Edit2: it seems to get stuck on clicking to cook the cooked karambwans.

edit3: after finishing tai bo wanai properly, it seems to work now, i think it might be an issue with those having not finished it.

Edited by hypex
Nevermind

5 hours ago, hypex said:

Hello, it seems there's no option for cooked karambwans? Only poisoned seems to be available, and that one doesnt work if you are able to make cooked ones.

edit: nvm, scrolled too fast and didnt find it

Edit2: it seems to get stuck on clicking to cook the cooked karambwans.

edit3: after finishing tai bo wanai properly, it seems to work now, i think it might be an issue with those having not finished it.

I will check this out!
Yu can't cook karambwans properly if you haven't finished tai bwo trio right? Only the poisinous ones are available unitl the quest is completed right?

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will check this out!
Yu can't cook karambwans properly if you haven't finished tai bwo trio right? Only the poisinous ones are available unitl the quest is completed right?

Correct, cant cook karambwans if i havent finished tai bwo. Only poisonous are available (which i also wasnt able to bot)

Hey, having issues with making incomplete pizzas. Literally nothing is printed in the logs.

When I start the script with pizza base & tomatoes, it'll combine one inventory, open the bank, then get stuck "changing bank amount to X." If I start with nothing in the inventory, it just gets stuck immediately.

6 hours ago, communist1234 said:

Hey, having issues with making incomplete pizzas. Literally nothing is printed in the logs.

When I start the script with pizza base & tomatoes, it'll combine one inventory, open the bank, then get stuck "changing bank amount to X." If I start with nothing in the inventory, it just gets stuck immediately.

Will check it out, thx for reporting!

8 hours ago, communist1234 said:

I have checked a lot of stuff but I never found the issue your having.
Can you send me a screenshot of your task and a screenshot when it's stuck so i can see the status and how the setup looks? :)

52 minutes ago, Bob Marley said:

Hey , seems to be a nice script, but i tried out the making wines option now , every time gets stuck at bank clicking on the "X" button.

Any ideas how to fix that?

Can you show me a screenshot of that when it's in this state?

6 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

I have checked a lot of stuff but I never found the issue your having.
Can you send me a screenshot of your task and a screenshot when it's stuck so i can see the status and how the setup looks? :)

Can you show me a screenshot of that when it's in this state?

Yeah sure, gimme a bit to get it set up with a new account. My account got banned today. Unrelated, of course.

• Like 1