Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi Noticed that at Ardy Knights, while using dodgy necklaces it takes everything out fine the first time and then mid way through logger says that I'm out of food and needs to bank. Then it goes to bank and withdraws the full amount again on top of what's already in the inventory which then fills it up. It cant pickpocket with a full inventory and logger starts saying its going to bank since it has a full inventory but it just stays there trying to open up the money pouch or tries to pickpocket and keeps getting the same error. I can manually get around this by pausing the script and depositing some of the food it got but this keeps happening randomly. Usually around script starting up, rarely happens after I manually Fix it.

7 hours ago, MrLights said:

@Khaleesi Noticed that at Ardy Knights, while using dodgy necklaces it takes everything out fine the first time and then mid way through logger says that I'm out of food and needs to bank. Then it goes to bank and withdraws the full amount again on top of what's already in the inventory which then fills it up. It cant pickpocket with a full inventory and logger starts saying its going to bank since it has a full inventory but it just stays there trying to open up the money pouch or tries to pickpocket and keeps getting the same error. I can manually get around this by pausing the script and depositing some of the food it got but this keeps happening randomly. Usually around script starting up, rarely happens after I manually Fix it.

Hmm can you send me what settings you are using? Amount of food, necklaces? :)

1 hour ago, MrLights said:

1709282156_Screenshot2022-07-27194842.jpg.a870a9ed26b8f3d48029654521a6fe9e.jpg

Edit : Just did it again... withdrawing more than its set to

Screenshot 2022-07-27 195551.jpg

Ya might be a minor bug, will fix it asap, you can just set dodgy necklaces to 3 and have the exact same thing you want for now.
Or could have set food amount to 10, it's not like it matters much, you are only a few tiles from a bank in most cases 😉

What you want to do it find a good balance between amopun of dodgy necklaces and amount of food per banking trip.
2-3 less neckalces gives you room for 2-3 more food :)

Khal Thieving (All In One) updated to V1.20:
- Fixed minor banking bug when using NPC thieving and using dodgy necklaces

Will be live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Notionz said:

Hi Khal! I don't know how hard it is to implement or if it would be worth it, but I've noticed my skiller has issues doing Ardy knights dying quite often. Maybe a ring of life or something equipped feature might be worth it?

It shouldn't die at all, especially when doing npcs... Even on 10 HP.
How much HP do you have?

Edited by Khaleesi