Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

i love all your scripts and this one in general works pretty well but trying to do knights of ardougne with this is INFURIATING. 

iv trapped one in the south house, turn on and it simply runs to the middle and pickpockets one. 
trap in north house it locks it in and eventually the spawn resets, which then leads to running again out of the house and acting like a fool.
any time a knight walks slightly out of the programmed zone the bot will run back to the middle of the market to find a knight even though its literally already pickpocketing one that just happened to walk another step.

NOTHING i have done for any of the settings allows the bot to actually function properly on ardougne knights.

6 hours ago, idontbot42069 said:

i love all your scripts and this one in general works pretty well but trying to do knights of ardougne with this is INFURIATING. 

iv trapped one in the south house, turn on and it simply runs to the middle and pickpockets one. 
trap in north house it locks it in and eventually the spawn resets, which then leads to running again out of the house and acting like a fool.
any time a knight walks slightly out of the programmed zone the bot will run back to the middle of the market to find a knight even though its literally already pickpocketing one that just happened to walk another step.

NOTHING i have done for any of the settings allows the bot to actually function properly on ardougne knights.

I will remove the north house zone as nobody uses them anyway + increase the range at the market,
these were used a lot by clans but not anymore as the bank is a way better option now.

Go to W302 at pickpocket knights in the ardy bank, people will always keep it there 😉 Or folow the Thievinghost CC, they rotate world often
I thought most people knew about this already, I will add someting to the GUI  for that

Edited by Khaleesi

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will remove the north house zone as nobody uses them anyway + increase the range at the market,
these were used a lot by clans but not anymore as the bank is a way better option now.

Go to W302 at pickpocket knights in the ardy bank, people will always keep it there 😉 Or folow the Thievinghost CC, they rotate world often
I thought most people knew about this already, I will add someting to the GUI  for that

honestly i know it would probably work fairly well at the bank spot but this is a little different case as im using it to help my league alt on the side to have fun with LOL

• 2 weeks later...