Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

22 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

No idea, what npc are you using?
Check the logger if it says anything

Doesn't work for me either. Had all the runes in my divine pouch and it would go to the bank and sit there forever saying "interacting with bank booth". Turned shadow veil off and it worked fine. Was theiving elves btw. If I took my runes out of my pouch it would grab my divine pouch and repeat and sit there forever. So the only wa to run it rn is with no shadow veil.

11 hours ago, Black shadez said:

Doesn't work for me either. Had all the runes in my divine pouch and it would go to the bank and sit there forever saying "interacting with bank booth". Turned shadow veil off and it worked fine. Was theiving elves btw. If I took my runes out of my pouch it would grab my divine pouch and repeat and sit there forever. So the only wa to run it rn is with no shadow veil.

What runes were in your pouch? Was it a normal Rune pouch or a Divine pouch?
Check the logger it will tell you what it is tryiong to do or what's missing and lemme know 😉

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

What runes were in your pouch? Was it a normal Rune pouch or a Divine pouch?
Check the logger it will tell you what it is tryiong to do or what's missing and lemme know 😉

Yes, the runes were in the pouch. But i tried to take them out to see if the bot would put them in and work. I did take the pouch back out of the bank but did the same thing. It's a divine pouch. And what do i need to look for in the logger?

16 minutes ago, Black shadez said:

Yes, the runes were in the pouch. But i tried to take them out to see if the bot would put them in and work. I did take the pouch back out of the bank but did the same thing. It's a divine pouch. And what do i need to look for in the logger?

What runes were in the pouch?
It will say something about Banking - ... (Reason)

Edited by Khaleesi