Khal AIO Thieving

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, markyboymax said:

Any chance for blackjack support? Is that coming any time soon? (Bought the script assuming it'd be supported. On me for sure, but if it's in the works, that'd be awesome.)

Blackjacking is pretyt annoying in a script and exp rates will suck, better off doing ardy knights instead for more stable exp/h

Edited by Khaleesi

On 6/20/2023 at 12:17 PM, watsdef said:

Can you add where it doesn’t open pouches until they reach a certain #, preferably editable like (23-26) for ardy knights. So it doesn’t keep rapidly moving back and forth every time it’s stunned and only like 1-3 pouches to open. Would be way more human 

Second this. Opening every 1 or 2 pouches is extremely bot like. Have stopped using after 10 mins because of this.

1 hour ago, trioxygen said:

Second this. Opening every 1 or 2 pouches is extremely bot like. Have stopped using after 10 mins because of this.

That's actually completely impossible what you are telling here, The minumum amount it cans open pouches is 13, and that happends on some rare occurances when you got stunned and you are standing there doing nothing.

So this is actually a feature that prevents a lot of profiling, NOT like other scripts do, but you are free to jump on their ban wagon if you want :/
There is always a reason why I do somehting in a certain way in my scripts, it;s so you don't have to care about all these things 😉

In fact I will add a log so you can see it for yourself. This will be re3moved in the next version so people can't profile the algoritm I use to calculate this.

Khal thiever updated to V1.42:
- Added log to open pouch amount algoritm

Live soon!
Enjoy

Edited by Khaleesi

On 8/2/2023 at 5:57 PM, Khaleesi said:

That's actually completely impossible what you are telling here, The minumum amount it cans open pouches is 13, and that happends on some rare occurances when you got stunned and you are standing there doing nothing.

So this is actually a feature that prevents a lot of profiling, NOT like other scripts do, but you are free to jump on their ban wagon if you want :/
There is always a reason why I do somehting in a certain way in my scripts, it;s so you don't have to care about all these things 😉

In fact I will add a log so you can see it for yourself. This will be re3moved in the next version so people can't profile the algoritm I use to calculate this.

Khal thiever updated to V1.42:
- Added log to open pouch amount algoritm

Live soon!
Enjoy

Okay so I paid for a script just to lie about it opening low amount of pouches. Makes sense.

1 hour ago, trioxygen said:

Okay so I paid for a script just to lie about it opening low amount of pouches. Makes sense.

Well I have the code so I know exactly what it does, I still believe my own facts over anything else.
Feel free to grab a simple vid or whatever to show me what you mean... because I have never seen or heard this before.

1 hour ago, MethodZ said:

Can I get a trial please

Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi